SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:15 pm

smg2587 wrote:Sounds like we aren't going to see the argument between Victoria F and Alayah. Also sounds like we more than likely aren't getting the rose ceremony in the episode. I don't know why this issue of keeping Alayah is a big deal to Peter since it doesn't seem like she was one of his top choices anyway, imo.

I have no idea. But, all it does is make a ton of them want to leave. I hope we do get to see it, if not then this show is hiding it for a reason.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:41 pm

I wonder if they are going to show the dates out of order to have the group date last with the "explosive" after party being the end of the episode. Quite possibly that would lead into the next episode and the aftermath in the house aka the fight that leads to Alayah leaving before the rose ceremony.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:13 pm

From the following ffical episode description, it looks like it's in order.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:07 pm

atem wrote:From the following ffical episode description, it looks like it's in order.
I disagree for the following reason.

The first part of the description does have them in order but in the details below it leaves out Kelsey's date entirely.  In past press releases, the detailed part is right on as to how the episode is shown. And, with the explosiveness of that group date, I can see them wanting to end the episode with it like they did with Hannah's date.  

And, if they do show them in order but don't show Kelsey's date, it seems stupid to even mention it in the beginning of the press release. It could be saved for the next press release.

We also know they play around with the order they show HTD and FSD's in all the time, so IMO they can certainly do it with an episode like this

Granted I can be wrong but if I am, then whatever ABC intern wrote that episode description needs another job.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:57 pm

I say that every year, someone needs to find another job. I remember the one season, I forget which, they had the previous lead's name in an epi description.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to the epi descriptions IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1220088752619638786?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:15 pm

It's so funny. The women leave the after party. Don't blame them. What's so funny is that Madi and another lady look to be laughing about something at the cocktail party.

So, it looks like they will show VF go off on Alayah?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:02 pm

Chase Rice on Being Thrown Under the Bus on Upcoming “The Bachelor” Appearance: “I Have Zero Desire to Be Part of Some BS Reality TV Drama”
http://www.nashcountrydaily.com/2020/01/23/chase-rice-on-being-thrown-under-the-bus-on-upcoming-the-bachelor-appearance-i-have-zero-desire-to-be-part-of-some-bs-reality-tv-drama/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chase Rice on Being Thrown Under the Bus on Upcoming “The Bachelor” Appearance: “I Have Zero Desire to Be Part of Some BS Reality TV Drama”
http://www.nashcountrydaily.com/2020/01/23/chase-rice-on-being-thrown-under-the-bus-on-upcoming-the-bachelor-appearance-i-have-zero-desire-to-be-part-of-some-bs-reality-tv-drama/

How is he 'thrown under the bus'?  He sounds dumber than a bunch of rocks to think he wouldn't be used on a date for VF.

Last edited by atem on Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Chase was naïve to think the show wouldn't use that considering he was on a reality show (Survivor). Surprise he acknowledge that he totally knew Victoria was going to be on.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chase Rice on Being Thrown Under the Bus on Upcoming “The Bachelor” Appearance: “I Have Zero Desire to Be Part of Some BS Reality TV Drama”

rofl One thing is sure! This guy is NOT heartbroken from whatever happened with Victoria! Him trying to maximise their
‘ thing’ to profit his music career now, or how to make lemonade with lemons is TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:18 pm

IMO TPTB were throwing Victoria under the bus, not necessarily him.

But he is sure using it to his advantage.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy