SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:46 pm

Sprite wrote:Peter is passionate about the polka? No wonder he does nothing for me.

He didn’t know how to Poloa so they two stepped. Definitely not passionate about polka

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:46 pm

It takes one to know one VF. You and Allayah are two fake peas in a pod.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:48 pm

I liked how he reacted to Kelseys story. I still have hope for her or Kelly as the next lead

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:49 pm

I can 100% see Kelsey as The Bachelorette after tonight. She's getting the same edit Hannah B did and I think they want someone who's kinda emotional/messy because it brings more drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:51 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I can 100% see Kelsey as The Bachelorette after tonight. She's getting the same edit Hannah B did and I think they want someone who's kinda emotional/messy because it brings more drama.
i am here for that! Plus I liked how she reacted to Alayah coming back.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:53 pm

You tell him girls. Good for them. He deserves it.

Now he is apologizing in the wussy way he has.

He is the WORST lead ever. He has no bloody idea what he wants and that is a horrible trait in a lead. And he is constantly apologizing. He has no back bone or balls. Yuck!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:56 pm

Once again, he is letting the girls decide who stays and who goes. laugh out loud
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:57 pm

And the women are still laying into Peter. He is being flogged and I am loving it. I hate guys like this who have no backbone and can't make a decision to save their lives.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:59 pm

Sprite wrote:And the women are still laying into Peter. He is being flogged and I am loving it. I hate guys like this who have no backbone and can't make a decision to save their lives.

Me too! I don't want a mate that can't stand up for what he believes in and falls for fake tears.

I want a man who knows what the heck he wants! He doesn't. Then again, with this show I never liked how the show made the lead the be all end all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:01 am

And it's a bloody TBC episode.

Seriously worst season ever. Worst lead. Worst girls. Worst drama. Horrible!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:01 am

Awwww.....

My absolute favorite roller coaster at CP (Blue Streak) is in the background of these basketball scenes.

The episode kept my attention only because it was filmed in my home state.  At least they did Cleveland proud tonight.  Peter was another story!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:02 am

Worst season EVER!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy