SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:03 am

Wait a minute. RS said next week is the soap opera date? How can that be when Sydney has a 1 on 1?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:09 am

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Giphy

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:16 am

via Giphy

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:20 am

Who exactly told Peter off? People keep saying all of them, but that's not true.

As for VF, there was another case of her cussing someone out and it was in a ribbed white long sleeve type top. Like something you would layer. Was that one shown?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:24 am

I guess I am in the minority but I don’t think this is the worst season ever.  Definitely not the best either.  I like Peter more than Colton or Arie so far.  His messiness just adds to the drama imo.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:42 am

Peter seems like a sincere, nice guy. But he’s a terrible lead. He’s like a horny teenager who can’t believe the hot girls like him. He can’t handle any of them.

Natasha hit the nail on the head - Peter doesn’t know what he wants - and TPTB are using it against him. He’s flimsy & the women see it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:02 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:16 am

I think Peter knows exactly who he wants and he wants Madison, imo that's why he stated at the 2 rose ceremony " this is proving to be harder for me then I thought it would be" I took that to mean exactly what Colton said to Cassie " do you know how hard it is to have to date and kiss other girls when all I can do is think about you?" Peter is not as dumb or nieve as some might think. It's obvious since last week pool party that he is over the crying and the drama already as he told Madison " I needed this to get away from everything" He was smart enough from the start to pick Madison out of that crowd to take home for what was not only special and personal to him but as he said the "ultimate" date for him, and that's what he holding onto ( his words as he looked straight at Madison at that rose ceremony. He knows he has to complete the SHOW and with that I don't think he realized how conniving TPTB really are. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:23 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:29 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I guess I am in the minority but I don’t think this is the worst season ever.  Definitely not the best either.  I like Peter more than Colton or Arie so far.  His messiness just adds to the drama imo.

I agree with you.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:40 am

Episode is currently recording on DVR debating on if I want to watch now or later... your comments are the only reason why I'm even sticking around for this season. yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:43 am

LoveDovez wrote:I think both of them knew they had been set up by TPTB...I wonder how Chase felt about it?
From People.com....

Chase Rice is “really pissed off” about his upcoming appearance on The Bachelor and the way the producers handled his previous relationship with contestant Victoria Fuller.

Rice, 34, opened up about the appearance on the Fitz in the Morning radio show Monday and explained that he and Fuller spent one night together and he thought he was on the reality show to promote his music like other singers have done previously.

“We spent a night together in Charlotte, she’s a cool chick, from what I know of her,” he said. “You know, I got no problem with her. I got no problem with him. You know, I knew she was going on the show.”

In a teaser for Monday night’s episode, Bachelor Peter Weber surprises Fuller with a concert during their one-on-one date. She later reveals to Weber that she “dated” Rice, before telling him, “I can’t do this” and walking away.

When the radio hosts asked Rice if he wasn’t blindsided when Weber showed up with Fuller for the date, he quickly clarified that he was “still surprised.”

“No, no, I was still surprised. I was pretty surprised,” he said, adding that he had expressed concern to his manager and publicist before agreeing to appear on The Bachelor, but they assured him not to worry.

“So I told my manager and my publicist, they were like, ‘don’t even worry about that,'” he said. “‘They’re not going to do that to you, that’s a weird coincidence, but they’re not gonna — there’s no way they would do that to you. They’ve never brought somebody else in like that, surprised the guest on the show.'”

But it turned out that Rice had no idea he would end up face to face with Fuller.

“So the fact they did that to me, it’s over the top, it’s unnecessary, I didn’t expect it,” he continued on the radio show. “But at the end of the day, it happened.”

“I don’t know if it’s the producers, or if they just got lucky. I know what I think, but I’ll let everybody else figure out what they think,” he said, admitting that he “was really pissed off” because he agreed to perform on the show for the sake of his music, not to take part in the drama.

“I was just going on there to try to promote ‘Lonely If You Are’ and ‘Eyes on You,'” he said, “and I wanted absolutely nothing — if there’s anything I ever wanted, it’s to have nothing to do with the drama of that show.”

When asked if he’d ever consider being a contestant on a Bachelor Nation show, Rice said there’s “not a shot in hell.”

“I’d do it for a billion dollars,” he joked, adding that while he’s sure people really do find love on the show, that’s not something he’s interested in.

“For one, I’m not looking for love right now. I don’t even want that right now, for my own personal life. So why would I do that?” he explained. “Two, I don’t want to put who I am in the hands of somebody else, which would be a producer, which I did before. I did it with Survivor, and I learned that that’s how that goes. You put who you are and how they make you look in the hands of somebody else.”

Ahead of this season of The Bachelor, Rice told PEOPLE that his appearance on the show involved “an extracurricular activity that I wasn’t expecting.”

“I was involved, and I was involved more than I wanted to be involved with,” Rice said at the time, not giving away details and reiterating that he has no desire to find love on the reality series. “I will not be engaged and I will not be the next Bachelor, I can set that straight right now.”

Rice did promise in that same interview that he would be “putting out new music in January” — and followed through when he released a seven-song project titled The Album: Part I on Friday.

“I’ve heard a lot of different things about myself,” Rice exclusively told PEOPLE. “I’ve heard that I’m a jock, that I moved to Nashville after reality TV and tried to have a career, but the truth is, music means the world to me, and I think people will hear that on this album. These are the best group of songs I have ever put out.”

The country crooner added that “all of the songs are about one girl.”

“I dated a girl for a year and a half and we broke up and I wrote songs about it. I’m not the first person to do that and I won’t be the last,” he said. “It’s tough s— to go through. It’s not fun, especially when you love somebody. But the coolest part about my job is that I get to tell my side of the story.”

“Every song is 100% me,” he added. “I’ve only got one shot to tell this story of mine and I want that to be with great songs.”

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy