SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:24 pm

@HavaDrPepper Yes, of course he’s just ‘co-lateral damage’. She’s the one that provides all the gold nuggets of drama.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Photos for episode 4:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:19 pm

Link to the video sneak peaks one Victoria F being scared out of her mind on the ride, Victoria P getting out of playing football, one of Shiann with Peter that implies some drama with Victoria P (even before Alayah seems to show up) and one Chris telling the women Peter left LA (before telling them they are going to Cleveland).

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

Looks like Victoria P's edit may change going by these videos.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:44 pm

I am sorry, but Peter is not even paying any attention to the women actually playing that stupid football game? The more I see him, the more I can't stand him. Then the clip of Shiann practically begging him...ugh. Then after all that gives Alayha the Rose?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:19 pm

I love roller coasters but even I wouldn't go on that ride!

It is called "Sling Shot"  https://www.cedarpoint.com/play/rides/slingshot

Video of ride from the ground (several angles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3Q93sa77o

Video of ride in action from the riders point of view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJ5_GRdnto

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:51 pm

@HavaDrPepper
Aaaaagghh! You’d pay me a LOT of money to get in these contraptions! affraid just thinking about it makes me gag. What’s the point of purposely getting scared to the point of being sick and pumping your blood pressure up to insane levels, I’ll never understand!
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:58 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO TPTB were throwing Victoria under the bus, not necessarily him.

But he is sure using it to his advantage.

Good for him. They attempted to use him, so I am good with him making the most out of it. Personally, I have never heard of the guy and like all of the other unknown performers, I'm not going to buy any of their stuff, but if there are those that will, well, power to him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:35 pm

@bluwavz thank for all the s/caps!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:54 am

Astrobach wrote:@HavaDrPepper
Aaaaagghh! You’d pay me a LOT of money to get in these contraptions! affraid just thinking about it makes me gag. What’s the point of purposely getting scared to the point of being sick and pumping your blood pressure up to insane levels, I’ll never understand!
JMHO

There are several rides at Cedar Point I absolutely will not go on.  Sling Shot would be one of them. The others are rides that are the same type where you are catapulted into the air very fast. I can take the twists and turns and ups and downs of roller coasters but not something that catapults you.  I'm also not fond of very fast spinning rides. There used to be one called the Rotor where you stood and it spun... and the floor dropped down.  I rode it once and that was the only time!  I need my feet underneath me or strapped very tightly into a car for a spinning ride.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:11 pm

Preview of Victoria F and Alayah argument.

https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/24/the-bachelor-victoria-f-chase-rice-alayah/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:08 pm

smg2587 wrote:Preview of Victoria F and Alayah argument.

https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/24/the-bachelor-victoria-f-chase-rice-alayah/

I don't know which one is worse. Alayah is a production puppet auditioning for BIP and/or Summer Games and VF is protesting too much as if butter wouldn't melt it her mouth. :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Does she go off on her again?  There is a cap of Victoria is a different top going off on someone that I assume vis Alayha.

As for the clip...I don't get why VF is do sensitive about briefly dating a guy. Seriously, I don't like how she gets away with the whiny, crying act.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy