SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:24 pm

Maybe Chase can be the next Bachelor laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:29 pm

Ummmmm, no to Chase being the bachelor.  He doesn't have the best reputation.  More than likely while he was seeing VF, he was also "seeing" other girls.  Now if they did a show about a lead having s*x with every contestant, he would be a perfect candidate.

TPTB sure are breaking down the walls in this episode. Letting us see stuff that happens behind the scenes (tearing down the stage) and VF talking to production.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:29 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Maybe Chase can be the next Bachelor laugh out loud

And VF can come back to compete!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:30 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper I'm happy they mentioned Lake Erie because I live around LE. Smiley

The closest I ever lived to Lake Erie was Toledo.  It has some beautiful areas on the southern shore.  My friend lives in Mentor which is on the lake. She loves photography and takes some awesome photos during the winter of the lake.  She is also the CP fanatic.

CP is about 2.5 hours for me.  Cleveland is 3 to 3.5 hours.

There are a lot of beautiful spots all around LE. on the US and Canadian side. Right now we have two or three huge tankers docked for the season. Great for pictures. The next time it's not too cold I take my puppers for a walk along the lake. I'll take some pics. We also have a lot of cottages which many of our neighbours to the south from Buffalo and beyond purchase and visit during all four seasons at their summer homes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:31 pm

I think both of them knew they had been set up by TPTB. When has the lead ever talked to the singer??? I wonder how Chase felt about it?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:33 pm

Peter is realizing TPTB are not his friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:33 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I think both of them knew they had been set up by TPTB. When has the lead ever talked to the singer??? I wonder how Chase felt about it?

From what I have heard and RS has said the same he isn’t happy. He knew he was set up as soon as he saw her. I don’t think he cares about Victoria at all, he just didn’t like to be used. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Peter is realizing TPTB are not his friends.

I think he is stupid and still doesn't get it. He should have known from Hannah's season. He shouldn't have needed this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:35 pm

I don't think Chase or Peter knew. The look on their faces alone I could tell.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:36 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I think both of them knew they had been set up by TPTB. When has the lead ever talked to the singer??? I wonder how Chase felt about it?

From what I have heard and RS has said the same he isn’t happy.  He knew he was set up as soon as he saw her.  I don’t think he cares about Victoria at all, he just didn’t like to be used.  All imo

Thank you! I don't blame him one bit  Now I wonder if Peter realized how they had set him up? That was pretty cruel...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:37 pm

She's playing the poor me on him. Wow, does she ever know how to play him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:38 pm

It almost like she was giving him.an easy out.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy