SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:38 pm

I actually think Tammy was more in the wrong than Kelsey tonight. Kelsey was off by herself having a moment. Tammy was the one running to Peter. I am about an hour behind because in caucused first so might change if more occurs. Crying is healthy though and is not a breakdown. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:38 pm

Sprite wrote:Ok. I just saw the promo for Peter on GMA tomorrow. He looks like hell. Huge bags under the eyes. Something tells me things are not going well.

Well, he went from Las Vegas, to Miami to NYC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:41 pm

I'm so glad when I was that age it was all about having fun laughing and loving my friends. This is such a waste of time. I don't enjoy the yelling screaming and crying.

I cry at funerals, or heartbreaking stories, insane.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:42 pm

There better be a RC because there are 20 more minutes to go.

I just want to smack these women.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:44 pm

Have they shown any potential sleuthing stuff for future episodes yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I actually think Tammy was more in the wrong than Kelsey tonight.  Kelsey was off by herself having a moment.  Tammy was the one running to Peter.  I am about an hour behind because in caucused first so might change if more occurs.  Crying is healthy though and is not a breakdown.  All imo.

Yes, crying is healthy, but if she is crying for 4 hours because someone else got a single date...even though she already had one...is ridiculous. And she admitted to drinking to boot. Naturally, she down played it, but I didn't buy that. I think she has been drinking plenty, no doubt encouraged by producers/boredom/situation. I don't know if she has a problem in real life, but I think she has a problem in this situation.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:50 pm

Peter probably forgave her, because he was drunk when he had his accident. LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:51 pm

Me:  I wonder if this episode will be any less irritating than the last one. Let me just check the episode thread...

Sprite:
Sprite wrote:I just want to smack these women.

Me:  OK that's all I need to know, thanks.  PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:52 pm

Whah, whah, whah...this is hard for me.

Then Tammy pulls him aside and then Mckenna interrupts. Then the rest are p*ssed because they got a mini cocktail party in the middle of the RC.

I am sick of him telling them to trust him because he is following his heart.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:54 pm

I wish that I could say that I am rooting for some of these women, but I am finding it difficult.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:55 pm

Sprite wrote:Whah, whah, whah...this is hard for me.

Then Tammy pulls him aside and then Mckenna interrupts. Then the rest are p*ssed because they got a mini cocktail party in the middle of the RC.

I am sick of him telling them to trust him because he is following his heart.

Plus, he keeps them around to continue this into Chile!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:56 pm

Bobette wrote:Me:  I wonder if this episode will be any less irritating than the last one.  Let me just check the episode thread...

Sprite:
Sprite wrote:I just want to smack these women.

Me:  OK that's all I need to know, thanks.  PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

@Bobette...Seriously it is even worse than the last because it is three hours of Peter being a wuss and the women bitching and crying.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
philphan
Doats
lightredemption
luvstx
suzq