SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:09 am

Isn’t Tammy crying pretty much the pot calling the kettle black?  I want relationships not this stupid drama. But did note that HA and Kelsey are fine now.

Also adderal can make some very emotional. It may explain a lot and it’s not her fault she has ADHD. Girls should probably ask more before spreading rumors. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:42 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Isn’t Tammy crying pretty much the pot calling the kettle black?  I want relationships not this stupid drama.  But did note that HA and Kelsey are fine now.

Also adderal can make some very emotional.  It may explain a lot and it’s not her fault she has ADHD. Girls should probably ask more before spreading rumors.  All imo.

Tammy cried once. Kelsey has cried pretty much every episode and apparently for hours throughout the show.

I agree about them shutting up and not spreading rumors.

If Kelsey is on medication...adderall...then she shouldn't even be drinking. It can affect your body in dangerous ways.

https://www.healthline.com/health/adhd/adderall-and-alcohol#adderalland-alcohol

I found this part particularly relevant:

Adderall can dull the symptoms of being drunk. So people who use Adderall and alcohol together are often not aware of how much alcohol they’ve consumed. This can lead to over-drinking and related consequences such as alcohol poisoning and risky behavior.

She says she was only a little tipsy, but I bet she wasn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:01 am

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1224558347237511169?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:26 am

Sprite wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Isn’t Tammy crying pretty much the pot calling the kettle black?  I want relationships not this stupid drama.  But did note that HA and Kelsey are fine now.

Also adderal can make some very emotional.  It may explain a lot and it’s not her fault she has ADHD. Girls should probably ask more before spreading rumors.  All imo.

Tammy cried once. Kelsey has cried pretty much every episode and apparently for hours throughout the show.

I agree about them shutting up and not spreading rumors.

If Kelsey is on medication...adderall...then she shouldn't even be drinking. It can affect your body in dangerous ways.

https://www.healthline.com/health/adhd/adderall-and-alcohol#adderalland-alcohol

I found this part particularly relevant:

Adderall can dull the symptoms of being drunk. So people who use Adderall and alcohol together are often not aware of how much alcohol they’ve consumed. This can lead to over-drinking and related consequences such as alcohol poisoning and risky behavior.

She says she was only a little tipsy, but I bet she wasn't.

Agree there. I just don't get why he kept Tammy around? The show make him?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:53 am

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1224570653535162368?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:30 am

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1224580691293114368?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:26 am

The two funniest scenes tonight were when HA in the green dress sitting on the couch turned away looking like she wanted to hide with the plants when Kelsey drama started, and Madi lying down at the RC to take a load off. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 am

Peter on GMA with a small preview of the next episode with yup another fight between the women.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:48 am

I didn't watch it. I am sure he didn't say much.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:54 pm

https://people.com/tv/cosmo-pulls-bachelor-cover-after-victoria-fuller-allegedly-modeled-white-lives-matter-clothing/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:34 pm

This season is a nightmare. I don't remember seeing a consistently unattractive group of contestants in terms of their personalities led by a Bachelor that lacks a backbone. It's all gold for the producers though, they don't even have to fry their brains to stimulate the drama. imo
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:40 pm

Ratings:

Meanwhile, “The Bachelor” ticked down around 6% in both metrics for ABC, coming in at a 1.5 rating and 5.6 million viewers. However, that tally isn’t the lowest for the dating show so far this season, as episode 2 drew 5.4 million pairs of eyeballs.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tv-ratings-the-bachelor-dips-9-1-1-lone-star-surges-1203492117/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
philphan
Doats
lightredemption
luvstx
suzq