SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:41 am

Did anyone SC video's of Peter on GMA and Kelly and Ryan today ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:44 am

Okay watched the episode.

I honestly can relate to Kelsey a lot so my pov may be screwed more toward her side because of that. Yeah she is emotional and probably doesn't deal with drama to well (and probably not made for this process) but the things that where said about her where just not things that need to be said in the way they where. Also I liked Tammy till now but never got the worship some bachelor media people have for her. She say three funny lines an episode. She was being fake toward Kelsey and talking behind her back after she "comforted her" so her getting so defensive of that made me Rolling Eyes And her fake concern about Kelsey's well being please. If you are really concern you would talk to the producers or Kelsey herself not the guy you guys hardly see. Also it was smart of Kelsey to go to Peter with what was being said about her. She has a right to defend herself against those things. Producers set her up with that rose and canceling the cocktail party though.

Rolling Eyes at Peter saying him and Alayah have such a strong connection. Like they spent two hours together maximum at that point and 3/4 of that time they where dealing with drama and him questioning her. All this drama was useless anyway because she was never going to get passed f10. If all these women left it alone Peter would of realized rather quickly that there was noting there between them. She was always going to be a mot girl. I like her most on her exit but I think she didn't even want to be there anymore. Alayah is completely harmless and if they including Peter just let her go on her business things would been a lot better for all of them.

All I see is physical between Peter and Sydney. Peter talking about her being strong and her being his rock and all the other platitudes is just Rolling Eyes I guess he doesn't want to say she is hot and I just want to make out with her but that is all I can see with them. Sydney thinking she don't start drama with others laugh out loud laugh out loud

Kelley is way to normal for this show. I hope she runs far away from this show. I like her top bad this show is going head first with a newer social media loving audience. I love the things she said especially calling Peter out about rewarding the drama and being ready for a wife. Peter made excuses but he totally does it. They where on two different planets on this shows process and I think it probably would of been best for her to leave because of that but hey she is getting free trips to Chile and Peru.

laugh out loud at Peter saying he knows what he wants and isn't wishy washy. Sorry but I haven't seen anything that tells me he knows what he is looking for. I think Natasha stayed so long because Peter and her seem to have a good friendship raptor. Nothing their romantically but I can see them having a good friendship after this season. I know they where just little snippets but I saw the most chemistry still with Madison and Victoria F even knowing everything I know those are the two I can see him on my screen actually starting to fall for. Not that either relationship has substance but Peter acts completely different with the two of them than with anyone else. I don't think Hannah Ann is that into Peter. She may want to be but I am just not seeing it. He looked completely done with Victoria P in her little clip. Peter cares about Kelsey but isn't as invested as she is. No one else really matters. Anyone else don't see any tears when Mykenna cries?

All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:01 pm

And Wednesday’s show is just overkill. The metrics are sure to be down after that.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:12 pm

Sharleen’s Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-5-recap-peter-season-24-2020/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:18 pm

provenceguy wrote:And Wednesday’s show is just overkill. The metrics are sure to be down after that.

Not to me! At least it's 2 hours and we get down to the F6 or at least closer to it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Ashley I's Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30765302/bachelor-peter-weber-season-24-episode-5-recap/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

Meanwhile, “The Bachelor” ticked down around 6% in both metrics for ABC, coming in at a 1.5 rating and 5.6 million viewers. However, that tally isn’t the lowest for the dating show so far this season, as episode 2 drew 5.4 million pairs of eyeballs.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tv-ratings-the-bachelor-dips-9-1-1-lone-star-surges-1203492117/

I'm sure the Wednesday episode will be even lower. One can only hope. What a total mess. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

Meanwhile, “The Bachelor” ticked down around 6% in both metrics for ABC, coming in at a 1.5 rating and 5.6 million viewers. However, that tally isn’t the lowest for the dating show so far this season, as episode 2 drew 5.4 million pairs of eyeballs.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tv-ratings-the-bachelor-dips-9-1-1-lone-star-surges-1203492117/

I'm sure the Wednesday episode will be even lower. One can only hope. What a total mess. no no

The Iowa Caucus mess would throw that off. You had a lot of the state there vs watching TV last night.  I was one of them.

ETA: I watched it when I got home but I know a lot of people who usually watch on Monday's didn't last night. So 3 hours against that I am not surprised its down.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:35 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1224777198739054598?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:32 pm

https://youtu.be/kecOzvOL-mE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:38 pm

Let's hope the wide criticism and the so-so ratings make tptb wake up to the fact we (most of us anyway) don't like their fake drama.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:42 pm

leavers wrote:Let's hope the wide criticism and the so-so ratings make tptb wake up to the fact we (most of us anyway) don't like their fake drama.

IMO I think that the ratings will continue to tank. This drama isn’t enticing for most viewers. No nuance to it. Simply young women scratching each other’s eyes out.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
philphan
Doats
lightredemption
luvstx
suzq