SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:28 am

Oh wow that makes me think it IS Clare since the rumor just surfaced yesterday that they chose her, and now they're announcing it before the finale. Ugh. I'm holding out hope that it's Tayshia or Tia but all the clues seem to be pointing at Clare no no

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:31 am

Jolena wrote:Out of all of them I think Tia is the best choice. jmo

@Jolena
No offense but, there are other parts of the country and I’m just all southern belled out. East jabiff, wild, Wild West, anywhere but, the south, puleeeze. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:56 am

RS said they were going to film in TN.  Why go there for non southern Bachelorette?  Did they say if it's before or after the WTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:05 am

atem wrote:RS said they were going to film in TN.  Why go there for non southern Bachelorette?  Did they say if it's before or after the WTA?

What did Cincinnati have to do with Peter?  I don’t think locations are based on lead.  I know they can make requests for overseas locations but it’s not a given

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:08 am

Why not film in TN regardless of who it is? Peter wasn't from Ohio but they filmed in Cleveland. I remember them filming other seasons in Pennsylvania and Connecticut, but the leads weren't from there. I think Dollywood, Nashville, or Memphis would all make great date locations.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:10 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:RS said they were going to film in TN.  Why go there for non southern Bachelorette?  Did they say if it's before or after the WTA?

What did Cincinnati have to do with Peter?  I don’t think locations are based on lead.  I know they can make requests for overseas locations but it’s not a given

True.  Maybe, they are letting the guys know do they can decide if it's Clare.  Many won't know who she is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:10 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:

True.  Maybe, they are letting the guys know do they can decide if it's Clare.  Many won't know who she is.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:12 am

Clare is still available for appointment bookings in March, April and May at her salon. They might've just not updated it yet though.

ETA: Tia and Tayshia both post A LOT of Instagram stories every day. If either one of them suddenly goes quiet on Sunday night, it could be a sign.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:14 am

I’m starting to think it’s Clare too no no . What a mess
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:I’m starting to think it’s Clare too no no . What a mess

Agree 100%.  That season got me to stop watching until now.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:40 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1233401301314211840?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99