SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:59 pm

ok looks like the chief (fleiss) has spoken and now the puppets come out & tweet and IG to their millions of followers in favor of Claire. Expect to see more of them throw out a tweet once they get to their inboxes and receive his orders TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 hehehe Claire could very well be the big shocker Fleiss is talking about. I hope not though. I agree with the poster who said she will not attract the younger viewers that they now have which I think is a hugh majority of the viewership. I think 28 yr old they can somewhat relate to but when you get into late 30's not so much as the guys would be (or at least you would hope ) in their 40's. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:13 pm

@HavaDrPepper i mentioned this a couple of weeks ago when Ashley said something about her in some forum or another....she is on so MANY!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:18 pm

Might not mean much but Makeup Artist for the show Gina last follow was Clare. She does free lance stuff when not working with the show so again may not mean much. I am pretty sure  the follow happen within the last two to three days. Clare doesn't follow her back.

https://www.instagram.com/ginamodicamakeup

Edit well Gina unfollowed Clare.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:31 pm

@smg2587 Did she just unfollow her? The first time I checked when I saw your post she was following her and then I checked again and now it doesn't look like she is anymore?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:@smg2587 Did she just unfollow her? The first time I checked when I saw your post she was following her and then I checked again and now it doesn't look like she is anymore?

Yup looks like she just unfollowed her.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:34 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for checking. Huh that's interesting.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:41 pm

Yes to Clare as the bachelorette. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:48 pm

All I can say is I was a Nikki JPG fan, one of the few Smiley and I know the positive attention Clare got at the time. Same with being and Ed fan and the attention Reid got. Smiley

I'm sure there are viewers who didn't watch JPG's season, that's 7 yrs ago already! and only know her from winter games, or don't know her at all. One thing's for sure, she'll be putty in their hands IMHO.

Nice catch smg2587 Interesting on the follow unfollow. Maybe she realized she shouldn't have done that, yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:02 am

I guess I don't get it. I hated Juan Pablo's season. Those guys won't even know who she is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:13 am

If it's Clare I bet they have one soccer player as a contestant. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:54 am

Out of all of them I think Tia is the best choice. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:21 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1233380360123305984?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99