SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:12 pm

Opal wrote:Unpopular opinion = This season hasn't even started yet and this Matt James hype is so overrated. Who knew you could be this much of a fan favorite when not a single episode has tapped? I wonder if all this preseason attention will go to his head?

Thee attention ghee got mast summer already did imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:00 am

Opal wrote:Unpopular opinion = This season hasn't even started yet and this Matt James hype is so overrated. Who knew you could be this much of a fan favorite when not a single episode has tapped? I wonder if all this preseason attention will go to his head?

Me either. My guess that he's Tyler's friend?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:10 am

Yes -- he's already known as Tyler's friend and the internet as picked up on it. Some people think he will even be the next Bachelor without even appearing on the show yet.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:15 am

suzq wrote:Yes -- he's already known as Tyler's friend and the internet as picked up on it. Some people think he will even be the next Bachelor without even appearing on the show yet.  

IMO, that's what looks does for a person. That's why I love Mallory Prewett's saying on her Instagram 'If everyone was blind, who would you impress?'

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Fri May 22, 2020 5:55 pm

A little off topic but...
To anyone who watched the new dating show called Labor of Love last night on FOX, it's completely possible for casting team to find single eligible men in their late 30s-40s to date a ready to settle down woman. The question remains will the casting team for the Bachelorette do so? Will this down time give Clare established older men or do they continue to cast young and hunky?

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri May 22, 2020 7:21 pm

When it was disclosed Jordan was a contestant on JoJo‘s season, was there any hype? Lots of ongoing news and gossip?

I don’t mind the attention Matt James is receiving. Why not? I’m sure most of the other potential contestants would like to be hyped once they’re announced,

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri May 22, 2020 7:37 pm

As I recall it, Clare drew attention to him with her funky, unwarranted comments.  He was just having a ball with the Quarantine Crew and being positive, as usual. Unfortunately, he made a positive comment about Clare, she climbed WAYYY UP on her high horse because she doesn’t realize how little he needs her for anything, especially relevance. He is more relevant than she right out of the gate whether he ever shows up for her season or not. That’s just how it is. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 22, 2020 8:46 pm

Idlemess wrote:

When it was disclosed Jordan was a contestant on JoJo‘s season, was there any hype? Lots of ongoing news and gossip?

I don’t mind the attention Matt James is receiving. Why not? I’m sure most of the other potential contestants would like to be hyped once they’re announced,

I think Matt was hyped before they even announced Claire as the Bachelorette. He gained notoriety when his and Tylers Chairty "ABC tour" took off when Tyler joined him in NYC. I believe it's something that they started together in college and with Tyler being away a few months filming the show Matt ran it on his own along with holding his full time job. When Tyler moved to NYC while the show was airing , he and Matt took it to even bigger heights. IMO Matt is the whole package and would make a great Bachelor. I personally think he's a great catch. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon May 25, 2020 2:13 pm

Jolena wrote:

snipped

IMO Matt is the whole package and would make a great Bachelor. I personally think he's a great catch. jmo

@Jolena Not just your opinion. It's also mine and I'm guessing many, many others. yes

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 25, 2020 7:00 pm

I agree

I’m ready for a guy with a good personality and bonus that he's a MOC.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 25, 2020 8:00 pm

albean99 wrote:I agree

I’m ready for a guy with a good personality and bonus that he's a MOC.

I’m ready too! They need to showcase a really great guy.
BUT, I wished it wasn’t Clare as the lead.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Fri May 29, 2020 3:37 pm

If he does get cast, I imagine so many media outlets will ask Clare about him/the tweet when she promotes the show. She'll probably be annoyed to talk about a guy who the fan base has dubbed a fan favorite. This is why she'd most likely not want to have him on her season because he'll get a lot of coverage. I would guess she's seen the chatter online that people wanting him as the next Bachelor and is annoyed by that too.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99