SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh for crying out loud!  I can see the flirting between CH and Andi, and what's her name's head spinning in circles.

I highly doubt Andi would be the 'ette again, simply because I think there was a thing with her and CH and he wouldn't be able to handle it. JMO's

As for Andi, I don't think she'd stoop that low since her life has changed a lot since she was last on.

I hope she's not the next lead, I would never be able to handle the way she talks acts or watch the pouty face/lips expressions. For me she knew how to pour on the fake as a contestant and then as lead.

Anyone know what's going on with Andi and if she's dating anyone? I think most if not all of her friends are married with babies. How old is she now?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:59 am

@Jolena Andi is 32, turns 33 on April 3rd. Not sure if she's seeing anyone or not.

Unpopular opinion apparently but I'd love to watch Andi again. The past few seasons have lacked good conversations and she was always a good conversationalist.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:20 am

Jolena wrote:Anyone know what's going on with Andi and if she's dating anyone? I think most if not all of her friends are married with babies. How old is she now?
It seems like Andi hasn't publicly acknowledged she's had a "significant other" since Josh JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:21 pm

Here's another article that quotes AshleyI but didn't include the second recommendation.

Who would the BIP star like to see in the lead role? She thinks Andi Dorfman, from season 10, would make a great bachelorette. Also, BIP alum Clare Crawley.

“She’s witty, whip-smart, stunning and won’t put up with crap,” says the podcast host. “I’d also love to see the beautiful Clare Crawley, she’s such a warm, nurturing soul who knows what she deserves.”.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/ashley-iaconetti-wants-an-alum-to-be-the-bachelorette-but-not-hannah-brown.html/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:02 pm

Clair has to be in her late 30's now isn't she? And Andi being 33 , humm in bachelor world they are considered " cougars" cantstopl Does anyone think TPTB would cast a bachelorette lead in their mid thirties ( I personally think that's still young) but the direction of this show looks to be aiming at the younger ones to get the drama they want , but I guess anything is possible. I also agree with the poster here who said that Andi writing a tell all book like she did could scare guys away thinking she would do the same with them. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:23 pm

I read an article saying Kendall Long should be the next Ette. I really like Kendall she is well spoken but her break up with Joe is too new in my opinion. Although I don't want any of Peter's girls so....

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:35 pm

I like Kendall but I wouldn't want to see her as bachelorette plus I think it's way to soon off her breakup with Joe. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:11 pm

I think it’ll be Kelsey if she gets a big enough reception and follower boost after her elimination and the WTA. The fact that he keeps Victoria over her will help her gain public sympathy. The show is clearly leaning into the crazy these days and she provides that in spades, but IMO is also pretty sincere about wanting to fall in love and get married.

She’s also turning 29 in April which (hopefully) would mean an older cast and then an older Bachelor next season. Hannah B was 24 and half her cast was 24-26 year olds. I don’t see the cast skewing that young if Kelsey’s the lead.

But man, they are really lacking in options this season. I hope they learn from this “let’s make EVERYBODY a villain!” trainwreck and tone down the casting next season (they absolutely won’t, but I can dream laugh out loud) because there are no JoJos or Rachels in this bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:11 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I think it’ll be Kelsey if she gets a big enough reception and follower boost after her elimination and the WTA. The fact that he keeps Victoria over her will help her gain public sympathy. The show is clearly leaning into the crazy these days and she provides that in spades, but IMO is also pretty sincere about wanting to fall in love and get married.

She’s also turning 29 in April which (hopefully) would mean an older cast and then an older Bachelor next season. Hannah B was 24 and half her cast was 24-26 year olds. I don’t see the cast skewing that young if Kelsey’s the lead.

But man, they are really lacking in options this season. I hope they learn from this “let’s make EVERYBODY a villain!” trainwreck and tone down the casting next season (they absolutely won’t, but I can dream laugh out loud) because there are no JoJos or Rachels in this bunch.

Totally agree . I think Kelsey is the one at the top of their list for ette.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm

They are?? I hardly remember who she is.

Bachelor Nation Is Begging for Alayah Benavidez to Be Announced as the Next Bachelorette on Peter Weber's 'Women Tell All' Episode
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/bachelor-nation-is-begging-for-alayah-benavidez-to-be-announced-as-the-next-bachelorette-on-peter-webers-women-tell-all-episode.html/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Jolena wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I think it’ll be Kelsey if she gets a big enough reception and follower boost after her elimination and the WTA. The fact that he keeps Victoria over her will help her gain public sympathy. The show is clearly leaning into the crazy these days and she provides that in spades, but IMO is also pretty sincere about wanting to fall in love and get married.

Totally agree . I think Kelsey is the one at the top of their list for ette.

I agree too. If I had to guess, I think right now the gig is hers if she wants it.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are?? I hardly remember who she is.

Bachelor Nation Is Begging for Alayah Benavidez to Be Announced as the Next Bachelorette on Peter Weber's 'Women Tell All' Episode
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/bachelor-nation-is-begging-for-alayah-benavidez-to-be-announced-as-the-next-bachelorette-on-peter-webers-women-tell-all-episode.html/

They always try to shove someone down our throats who we know isn't that much of a fan favourite and nobody but producers are begging for them to be the lead. Unfortunately, if they beat people over the head with how much others want her, the audience starts to believe it must be so. Too bad most people watching don't realize that production tells the audience who to cheer for or who to boo.

Alayah was a good little puppet and played along so I can see how they would want her. To me she was boring and lacking any personality so I am not at all thrilled at the idea of her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99