SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rose - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:07 pm

adjustments...

Dahling wrote:
Episode 9 ~ Fantasy Suites Dates (3 – 2)
8/22 FSD #1 ~ Airstream date, *leaked photos by bachdective.
8/23 off? ~ *Pictures of Tayshia working out with mask & phone by bachdetective.
8/24 FSD #2
8/25 off?
8/26 FSD #3
** Rachel at La Quinta maybe to talk to Tayshia about her final decision.
8/27 5th RC – eliminated: (1)        **pictures of possible RC by bachdetective

Episode 10 ~ Men Tell All

Episode 11 ~ MTP’s/LCD’s/FRC/ATFR  (2– 1)
8/28 MTP #1
8/29 MTP #2
8/30 LCD #1
8/31 LCD #2
9/1 FRC  
(RS says FRC will be on Tuesday 9/1)
ATFR ~ on the live show at end of season

* Season will begin airing October 13th on Tuesdays. (ends 12/22?)

Last edited by Dahling on Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

rose - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:53 pm

The election is on Tuesday, November 3 -- I don't think that there will be an episode that evening.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:33 pm

suzq wrote:The election is on Tuesday, November 3 -- I don't think that there will be an episode that evening.

It’s possible they might switch back to Monday’s once DWTS ends in November.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:30 am

Anyone else wondering how John Paul Jones really feels seeing/knowing that his ex is dating? I know whenever I saw an ex out with someone new, it was always a distinctly weird feeling, even when I initiated the breakup.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:40 pm

Amethyst wrote:Anyone else wondering how John Paul Jones really feels seeing/knowing that his ex is dating? I know whenever I saw an ex out with someone new, it was always a distinctly weird feeling, even when I initiated the breakup.

I never really thought JPJ and Tayshia were a very serious couple. At all. Maybe even pure showmance. JMO.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:33 pm

https://youtu.be/H8Ba8bDS_CM

https://youtu.be/68w_96Nof3g
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:12 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGSYgSZgean/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:32 am

Amethyst wrote:Anyone else wondering how John Paul Jones really feels seeing/knowing that his ex is dating? I know whenever I saw an ex out with someone new, it was always a distinctly weird feeling, even when I initiated the breakup.
No. jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:08 pm

Do we get any indications that if Tayshia found the one, or if she’s even happy?
I feel Clare is happy but I don’t know about Tayshia. Did she disappear from SM for a potential SHV?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:27 pm

Sorry for the double post, but the Pass The Rose video clip is the cutest! It shows many of them with kids and it just put a big smile on my face. I think Meredith is the only one that’s missing. @bluwavz Thank you so much!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:59 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for posting the vid! That was really good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:09 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/5aa676e1-2f35-47bc-9858-9fbe9b626baa
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99