SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Maybe im alone but Kelsey's exit was so MEH to me....i just dont see Ette potential in her. She could very well be made the next lead but i think they're forcing it, i dont see any clamoring for her. She hasnt even hit 200k IG followers. I know her weepiness will annoy me if she gets the role, ugh. Team Madi if shes not F1 and Team Tia if she is and that's my final answer! Bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

Same on Kelsey. Her redemption arc was good IMO as her positives came through post champagnegate but she isn’t compelling to me either.
IMO Madi is getting the potential Bette edit. Lots of guys like a sporty type girl and her basketball scene was highly spoken of by male podcasters. Also a “waiting for marriage” female lead would be something new. I do, however, wonder if her family would be on-board.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are?? I hardly remember who she is.

Bachelor Nation Is Begging for Alayah Benavidez to Be Announced as the Next Bachelorette on Peter Weber's 'Women Tell All' Episode
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/bachelor-nation-is-begging-for-alayah-benavidez-to-be-announced-as-the-next-bachelorette-on-peter-webers-women-tell-all-episode.html/

For some odd reason, Peter seems not to be a fan of Alayah and his mother was caught calling her fake on an Instagram story, which of course is gone now.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:53 pm

I keep hearing Tia in the mix.  I would be OK with her because I think she has matured since she's been on the show.  She has just moved to Nashville from Little Rock and is the process of getting her apartment set up.  Someone asked if she was going to go back to work as a PT.  She said yes but she had some traveling coming up in the next couple of months and didn't feel it would be right to go to a new employer and ask for time off to travel for a week then do it again several weeks later.

But the one thing that I wonder about is will Tia be in or at Raven's wedding? The wedding is in May but I can't find the exact date and would it conflict with filming. Would that be enough for Tia to turn it down if offered or would she just miss the wedding of one of her oldest friends.

From Peter's season, I would be OK with Kelsey or Kelley although I'm not sure TPTB would have Kelley. She has shown that she doesn't play well with what they want (but that is what I like about her!)

I would hate to see Madi in the role (not because I think she is with Peter) but because of what TPTB will do to her. She may be getting a clean edit this season but that would go out the window if she was the lead.  TPTB are very predictable.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:54 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I keep hearing Tia in the mix.  I would be OK with her because I think she has matured since she's been on the show.  She has just moved to Nashville from Little Rock and is the process of getting her apartment set up.  Someone asked if she was going to go back to work as a PT.  She said yes but she had some traveling coming up in the next couple of months and didn't feel it would be right to go to a new employer and ask for time off to travel for a week then do it again several weeks later.

But the one thing that I wonder about is will Tia be in or at Raven's wedding? The wedding is in May but I can't find the exact date and would it conflict with filming. Would that be enough for Tia to turn it down if offered or would she just miss the wedding of one of her oldest friends.

From Peter's season, I would be OK with Kelsey or Kelley although I'm not sure TPTB would have Kelley. She has shown that she doesn't play well with what they want (but that is what I like about her!)

I would hate to see Madi in the role (not because I think she is with Peter) but because of what TPTB will do to her. She may be getting a clean edit this season but that would go out the window if she was the lead.  TPTB are very predictable.

IMO

As for Raven's wedding, I read it is late May (the 30th I believe) so Tia would be back from filming in time for wedding festivities.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:05 pm

@Northstargirl

That would be doable then.  Thanks for the info.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:02 am

I forget everything about her. I went to her IG, it looks like she just moved to Nashville. Where did she live before and what does she do for work?

This is her Valentine's Day post.

tiarachel91's profile picture
tiarachel91
Verified
Happy Valentine’s Day from a very tired gal who looks nothing like this right now. I highly recommend doing something time consuming like moving everything you own to avoid being single on this day🤣 I’m a hopeless romantic, and I’m manifesting that next year my heart will be so full I won’t even believe it’s real life❤
-
Glam💄 @tarrynfeldman
#tiaboothpresets

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8pgapUns8P/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I forget everything about her. I went to her IG, it looks like she just moved to Nashville. Where did she live before and what does she do for work?

This is her Valentine's Day post.

tiarachel91's profile picture
tiarachel91
Verified
Happy Valentine’s Day from a very tired gal who looks nothing like this right now. I highly recommend doing something time consuming like moving everything you own to avoid being single on this day🤣 I’m a hopeless romantic, and I’m manifesting that next year my heart will be so full I won’t even believe it’s real life❤
-
Glam💄 @tarrynfeldman
#tiaboothpresets

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8pgapUns8P/
She has Doctorate in Physical Therapy and worked in Little Rock, Arkansas.  Evidently she has wanted to move to Nashville for some time and she apparently has quite a few friends there already.

She just moved on Valentine's Day.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:52 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1230923898834821121?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:24 pm

I can't believe I am saying this, but of the three above, I'd take Kelsey as Bachelorette.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Vote for Tia.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:59 pm

I was just going to say I wonder who the three dangling carrots will be.

There we have it. Now they'll wait for feedback from viewers. I'm betting with those names out there already, they'll choose Tia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:38 pm

I find the article above a little fun since most of the bachelornation people are just saying their friends from the show.

I would prefer Tia out of the responses but I got a feeling the show is going to pick Kelsey. Her name is just being brought up a lot as a carrot when it doesn't match up with fan trends that I noticed.

Got to ask though has anyone seen anything about Tia being in LA for any kind of meeting with the show? I would probably think there was more to this Tia for bachelorette thing if it seemed like she had any meetings with the show. I had heard a rumor a couple weeks ago Kelsey at least made an initial meetings trip to LA was wondering if anyone else did.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99