SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Do you think Pete describing each relationship is his conversation with his mom? I do. I remember them doing that before.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:21 pm

So do you think TPTB made Peter call his mom or do you think this is something he asked for? Reason I'm asking is I find it unusual (to say the least) that a millennial man would call his mom for advise on his dating life. Particularly if she hasn't yet met all of them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:44 pm

This new preview of “ghost” is not a good sign , that rose falling to the ground Is sad, broken, wasent accepted . I wonder if they are preparing the viewers of what’s to come or if it’s all BS . I’m leaning towards BS but .....IDK
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:45 pm

E Online has a new promo making Kelley 'the villain' although, I don't agree. But, he tells Madi he's falling in love with her!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:47 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1225871020013359105?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:03 pm

Jolena wrote:This new preview of “ghost” is not a good sign , that rose falling to the ground Is sad, broken, wasent accepted . I wonder if they are preparing the viewers of what’s to come or if it’s all BS . I’m leaning towards BS but .....IDK

I think it fits in with what we’re thinking about Madi leaving. He also said the theory of him being single isn’t correct. I don’t think it’s over just yet. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:12 pm

The one at the end with him holding the rose saying it's a hard decision is with Kelsey.

Kelley is being totally getting a frakenbite of her comments about the two other women. Interesting that she likes Madi and has been supportive since the show ended as she is the first woman Madi followed on Instagram.

I wonder why they are showing him telling Madi that? To me that is usually the kiss of death and means she's F2.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:23 pm

@atem they might be showing that because everyone is starting to think he ends up single. They need to focus on romance now too after all the drama and lower ratings. Peter said recently he only tells one woman he loves her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:34 pm

imo just because Peter and Madi may have not ended well back on FRC day doesn't mean they haven't gotten better since. Everyone is saying that Peter looks sad in interviews but that's so subjective and maybe the dude is just tired :P
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:58 pm

Someone was kind enough to cap the part of Peter saying he's falling in love and I believe it confirms it is to Madi as we had an earlier cap by @bobette that @Jolene (and I put with the cap from the newest promo) noticed and proves it is not the same shirt/jacket he is wearing with the 3 on 1 date. Check the cap thread to see if I am correct.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:08 pm

Well with that promo peter telling Madi “he is falling in Love”
With her, is different that saying he is IN love with her..
He said in a interview he only told one woman he was IN love  or Loved one ..
So maybe it wasn’t Madi? Just a thought! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:35 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well with that promo peter telling Madi “he is falling in Love”
With her, is different that saying he is IN love with her..
He said in a interview he only told one woman he was IN love  or Loved one ..
So maybe it wasn’t Madi? Just a thought! JMO

This is only a promo for the upcoming week. I think he could very well tell Madi he’s fully in love with her towards the end..... I sure he will tell a couple he’s falling, madis just the first probably
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG