SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by KBiegs88 Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:50 pm

atem wrote:
Bobette wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I'm guessing she was surprised that she got a rose.

Yeah I'm guessing she was too.  Really mucked up her Bette 2020 campaign IMO.  Hugesmile

Why would he give her a rose, when she said that she couldn't go forward?  I wouldn't.

Well she did say she couldn’t go forward with “an engagement” if he’d slept with the other women not that she couldn’t go forward at all.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Now that I’ve seen this quick video, I’m wondering whose date it was in the helicopter, kind of typical F2 date...one commented that it was Victoria and another wishes it was Madison. Another reason why I’d like to know how far this (  ‘ OReilly’s ) is from the other locations.
Help @Bobette! laugh out loud TYIA

Here you go @Astrobach

Also one of the sleuthing IG pages said it was VF in the helicopter if that helps.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 CzwXyk5

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 WWzDrMl

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 AExJQEW

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Ma1bTZA

Source

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Bobette :Thanktwo  So now, where is the Sanctuary Cove where the crew was spotted and compared that to where Songbird location is?
Have you seen the little video that is on the IG post? They talk about a date in what looks like a jungle area? Called Bimma Burma??? It was posted on November 8th but could have been happening before obviously...
So many questions...
question

Do you mean Binna Burra?  That's a difficult drive from O'Reillys - helicopter probably involved.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 4W2jqWM

Source

Here is the other map you asked for.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 K98EXgk

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 HU6TDRV

Source

Hope that helps clarify a bit, taken from p. 3 off this thread . @HavaDrPepper
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:13 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette I noticed the balls too laugh out loud    Travelling production balls 3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3806527698

Funnily enough I have balls just like that in my living room. Got them at Kirkland, made in India.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:41 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Hope that helps clarify a bit, taken from p. 3 off this thread . @HavaDrPepper

Nope, doesn't help at all.  What I really would like to see is an overall map with a pin at each location, not the driving directions to each location.  These also don't show the FSD overnight location or Madison's day time portion.

Thanks for trying.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:53 pm

@HavaDrPepper I see, well, that would take a much larger map IMO and as far as I know, Alice Springs and Uluru are quite far from these above locations, so we would have a lot of space and tiny dots. Let’s hope your request is heard!
@Bobette @AllAboutLove TYIA
I suggest putting those in the NO DISCUSSION thread for easier reference.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 2185f110
ETA as you can see, as predicted, those two locations are in ANOTHER state, Northern Territory . Queensland and the Gold Coast are on the Eastern part.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 520ce010
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:58 pm

What section is the 'Hinterland' at? Just trying to figure out when that HS with the silver strap dress happens.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:13 am

I think that Peters family flew into Melbourne airport on 11/11. But i didn't screen record Jacks story so i am not positive. Just something to maybe think about.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:31 am

Great sleuthing guys!! Confirmation of HA being the girl behind that door is so good! Is there a video on ET? I will go and check it out!!

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:40 am

TrishB wrote:Great sleuthing guys!! Confirmation of HA being the girl behind that door is so good!  Is there a video on ET? I will go and check it out!!

If you find a video please bring it over. Smiley Also , is there a new preview for next week out today? if so can someone bring that over as well. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:54 am

atem wrote:What section is the 'Hinterland' at? Just trying to figure out when that HS with the silver strap dress happens.

The Hinterland refers to the area inland away from the coast - it's a massive area incorporating small towns and national parks
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:59 am

Bobette wrote:
atem wrote:What section is the 'Hinterland' at? Just trying to figure out when that HS with the silver strap dress happens.

The Hinterland refers to the area inland away from the coast - it's a massive area incorporating small towns and national parks

It sure looks pretty from that photo you posted and the show’s.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:02 am

@Jolena Not sure if this is the correct preview. If it's not, if someone can post it and I'll create a thread for it. TY

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5532-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-feb-24th-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life