SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emeralds Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:24 pm

Peter made a comment in one of his recent interviews that has been nagging at me. He was talking about all the incredible places he visited on the show & said he went someplace he always wanted to go, but the date doesn’t end well. Is it possible that on Madi’s FSD he admits to sleeping with someone else and Madi gets upset/refuses to spend the night?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:26 pm

It is probably VF related.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:33 pm

Emeralds wrote:Peter made a comment in one of his recent interviews that has been nagging at me. He was talking about all the incredible places he visited  on the show & said he went someplace he always wanted to go, but the date doesn’t end well. Is it possible that on Madi’s FSD he admits to sleeping with someone else and Madi gets upset/refuses to spend the night?

I guess it's possible but that makes me crazy, Why can't she just concentrate on what's going on with them and not the other girls, she was great up until now just focusing on them and now at the end she's worried about what he's doing with the others. I mean just get through the dame show , worry about you being his F1 and leave the past in the past , move forward IRL and give it your best shot. Why she is letting his other relationships interfere with her journey at the end (when she didn't even reciprocate the falling in love ) is so immature, not fair to him (since she knew dame well what the show is about) . I love her but geez louise........jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:49 pm

*edited* RS states Madi finds out AFTER the FSD for all of them, not before.

As for a 'date going bad', we had a post on this very thread saying that they had a witness that a date 'went bad' at the SONGBIRD.  That is VF's date.

*edited*  This thread is WAY off track.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snark towards members)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 pm

akd5 wrote:@atem yes, i agree it is VF at songbirds. I was just looking at the only other options. To me, IMO the only option is that Peter and VF left Oreyllys and went to Songbirds for overnight portion.

Were you able to get the pics or not?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:13 pm

@atem @akd5 Thats what I wrote in my timeline synopsis on another page. I don’t believe we have any picture of the actual date.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:23 pm

atem wrote:*edited* RS states Madi finds out AFTER the FSD for all of them, not before.

As for a 'date going bad', we had a post on this very thread saying that they had a witness that a date 'went bad' at the SONGBIRD. That is VF's date.

*edited* This thread is WAY off track.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snark towards members)

I don’t take everything that RS says at face value & I was thinking that maybe Peter would have chosen Madi for an experience he’d always wanted to do (to the extent they let him choose). I’m sorry for derailing the thread. I’ve read it all, but sometimes it’s rushed & I forget details. 😟

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:10 pm

@Emeralds no need to apologize. There is a lot of info around here. I read every post on this forum, and I can't remember what I read 5 minutes ago. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:50 pm

Jolena wrote:
Emeralds wrote:Peter made a comment in one of his recent interviews that has been nagging at me. He was talking about all the incredible places he visited  on the show & said he went someplace he always wanted to go, but the date doesn’t end well. Is it possible that on Madi’s FSD he admits to sleeping with someone else and Madi gets upset/refuses to spend the night?

I guess it's possible but that makes me crazy, Why can't she just concentrate on what's going on with them and not the other girls, she was great up until now just focusing on them and now at the end she's worried about what he's doing with the others. I mean just get through the dame show , worry about you being his F1 and leave the past in the past , move forward IRL and give it your best shot. Why she is letting his other relationships interfere with her journey at the end (when she didn't even reciprocate the falling in love ) is so immature, not fair to him (since she knew dame well what the show is about) . I love her but geez louise........jmo

i dont think madi making her boundaries clear is immature at all. This isnt just Peters relationship, it's hers too and shes allowed to have feelings about a man she could possibly be engaged to in a few days time.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Previous threads here

Bobette wrote:
atem wrote:We will see the edited version, but right now I am trying to figure out who the heck Peter is talking to with the morning glories painting in the back of him.  Could that also be a prop?

@atem It could be CH in a wig at this point. laugh out loud

Same shirt and jacket in the painting pic and the outdoor hugging pic, and same silver dress in the outdoor hugging pic and walking away pic, but I'm still not 100% convinced that the girl pictured is Madi - body shape and hair also resemble VF IMO.

ETA:  All the same location/event IMO

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 RTcqs17

Source: Episode 7

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 2ZgmeOe

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Srdd0Tb

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@atem where do we know this as fact? I forget the name of that hotel and it’s location...

@Astrobach it's Songbirds Rainforest Retreat, Tamborine Mountain QLD as sleuthed by @Agent99.  

I'm still on the fence about who the girl is despite the matching dress on VF's IG (could be a red herring).

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 WnUbI9H

Source

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 CEDPTzE

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview

ETA: Noting also that Tamborine Mountain is quite a long way from Morans Falls (location of the hiking SCs).

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 OM9Duv2

Source

gurlbrit wrote:
Bobette wrote:I agree, VF makes more sense geographically, but my gut reaction when saw the clip was that it's Madi (which is weird, because I certainly wasn't expecting it to be).  

The dress does look a lot like the one Vic F posted in her story which seems like a remarkable coincidence but it could be that TPTB told her to post it to throw people off.

Anyway here's a frame by frame breakdown of the scene which I realise is overkill but that's just how I roll.  Reddit needs glasses if they think this is Hannah IMO.  laugh out loud

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 WI4CBdN
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 MDQQkkY
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 L97mC6I
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 H6kGE2U
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 XN2OSz7
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 ZeHNsd0
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 YDNVHPY
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Md4OLhr
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 TfQsH6J
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 BxCfdQC
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 QUDA1ET

Source

ETA:  Even the shoes look similar  dizzy

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 YLGdJtK

Source

Was going to say we need to check the shoes, Bobette.  

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette what the heck, sorry I didn't see it upthread. Thanks.

I'm still not convinced it's the same dress. The shoes on the bed looks like it has sparkle/bling on it and more strappy, but not in her IG. The top of her dress would have to be off completely.

It makes total sense that it would be VF but I'm not sure.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Captu239
3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Shoe10

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 SK9053_BLACK_1_grande

https://shopcontravan.com/products/jesse-midi-dress

https://www.instagram.com/vlfuller/?hl=en

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor

gabriele wrote:This photo shows the white ruffles pretty well.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1922f110

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=568s

Are there better caps to show the consoling cap is the same shirt?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:39 am

Could this day have been an off day for VF and not the date?

smg2587 wrote:Since everyone is wondering order of FS I am reposting this photo. These pictures of Victoria F during FS date week surfaced November 10th. From when the show where seen filming in the location Victoria's FS had to be November 8-9.

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Scree458

https://www.instagram.com/bachsleuthers/

Also adding this link of people saw production.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nEvzPnZ3-/

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:07 am

@atem Yes, as I mentioned before in the timeline, this is NOT a picture taken on her date, ( we don’t have any) it’s her day off, the following day where she is wearing gym clothes.

Snipped from my post on February 13

<Then break time, they get driven back to their evening part of the day at the Tamborine Mountain, Songbirds Retreat where they maybe eat and later spend the night . That’s the S/C we have of them roiling on the bed. She get back to Sanctuary Cove the next morning where she hangs out with crew or producers and is seen in gym clothes. >>
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life