SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:26 am

Maddie should have included the part that she was saving herself for marriage during their conversation after HTD RC ..... this possibly... I said possibly ... could have changed what he did on the first 2 dates. He obviously cares for her the most ... maybe if he understood why it was so important to her ... he would have acted differently...who knows ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:28 am

His IG has pics of all three of his dates. Maybe he decided the HS one wasn't appropriate. Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:28 am

Goldie2 wrote:Having these women room together for their FS dates is a new low for this show. it’s awkward enough they know Peter could be sleeping with the other girls, but having to discuss it the next day is truly embarrassing  to watch.

It’s definitely one of the worst ideas TPTB have come up with, and proves to me that they were desperately trying to stir up drama on what’s been a boring season with an even more boring bachelor. JMHO ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:29 am

Idk if I agree she should have mentioned that she is a virgin. I mean she did ask him not to sleep around and if he cared enough for her then it he would have agreed. l don't think he needed to know why and if he did need to know maybe he could have asked.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:31 am

x

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:31 am

northernviewer wrote:Maddie should have included the part that she was saving herself for marriage during their conversation after HTD RC ..... this possibly... I said possibly  ... could have changed what he did on the first 2 dates.  He obviously cares for her the most ... maybe if he understood why it was so important to her ... he would have acted differently...who knows ...

YEah like if she told him she was falling in love with him or was in love with him it might've made a difference.(although i know some would disagree with me on that) but I don't think Madison was as upfront with him about her feelings and her virginity and she should've been.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:31 am

northernviewer wrote:Maddie should have included the part that she was saving herself for marriage during their conversation after HTD RC ..... this possibly... I said possibly  ... could have changed what he did on the first 2 dates.  He obviously cares for her the most ... maybe if he understood why it was so important to her ... he would have acted differently...who knows ...

She said that she was very clear about how she felt...before he went off on his bedding spree.

I suspect they edited out a lot to make it seem as if the horn dog didn't quite understand because she wasn't as clear as she should have been. That way he still sleeps with the others and he can justify it somewhat and they get all the drama. I'm not buying any of his BS.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:31 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1664c610

Source: https://instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop?igshid=1rrsucwnfu4p
I’m sure Madi appreciates another reminder now of how he slept with the two other women.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:32 am

Sprite wrote:

She said that she was very clear about how she felt...before he went off on his bedding spree.

I suspect they edited out a lot to make it seem as if the horn dog didn't quite understand. That way he still sleeps with the others and he can justify it somewhat and they get all the drama. I'm not buying any of his BS.

never liked him when he was on Hannahs season and cant stand him now. he is just gross to me. never understood why girls liked him. Hopefully now they learned their lesson.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:33 am

he has always kinda skeeved me too,jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:33 am

Goldie2 wrote:
MadiPrewfan wrote:PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1664c610

Source: https://instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop?igshid=1rrsucwnfu4p
I’m sure Madi would love another reminder now of how he slept with the two other women.

im sorry if this is a bit much but he just seems like a douche (is that allowed) to me. just not a good guy but I am hoping that its all in the editing of both shows.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:41 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8-Zs7ElGt1/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana