SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:34 pm

And there was the thought way back when that the MTPs and LCDs were done in the Uluru/Ayers Rock area with Longitude 131 likely being where some or all the players were staying. Did we actually have proof of that?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:37 pm

@MsBuckingham I agree with you on the skinny comment - such a sad moment for all women. And agree with you on Madison - lovely young women who cannot fit her life into the show's expectations. Her communication with Peter is light years ahead of any of the other girls.

To my eyes, Peter is on a different level with Madison. If he chooses another girl, then I feel sorry for her as she is not getting the real deal. I don't know if Peter and Madison are compatible long-term. But the strength of character between Colton and Peter is evident. Colton really fought for what he wanted and Peter has yet to prove himself.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:39 pm

@LeapofFaith You should be proud of your country! You could really see the smoke on Madison and Peter's dates - I wondered if it smelled smokey as well. All the wildlife - koala, kangaroos warm our hearts and we are hoping your wildlife rebounds quickly from that huge disaster.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@MsBuckingham I agree with you on the skinny comment - such a sad moment for all women. And agree with you on Madison - lovely young women who cannot fit her life into the show's expectations. Her communication with Peter is light years ahead of any of the other girls.

To my eyes, Peter is on a different level with Madison. If he chooses another girl, then I feel sorry for her as she is not getting the real deal. I don't know if Peter and Madison are compatible long-term. But the strength of character between Colton and Peter is evident. Colton really fought for what he wanted and Peter has yet to prove himself.

Per Chris Harrison on some podcast, Madi set up Peter for failure. I just have to roll my eyes over that one. I feel Madi doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Perhaps she was in denial, but hardly to set Peter for failure. Whatever the hell that means.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:11 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1232334446705115137?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1232334446705115137?s=20

Huh? Madi said she could see Peter as the father of her children. So dumb.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Ratings:

Executives at ABC fantasized about another Monday ratings win, and “The Bachelor” delivered with its Fantasy Suites round. NBC, which premiered new seasons of “The Voice” and “Little Big Shots,” finished first in terms of primetime’s total-viewer averages.

ABC was first in ratings with a 1.5 rating in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic and second in total viewers with an average of 6.4 million, according to preliminary numbers. “The Bachelor” from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. posted a 1.9 rating and 6.8 million viewers. At 10, “The Good Doctor” got a 0.8 and 5.6 million viewers.

https://www.thewrap.com/the-bachelor-fantasy-suits-ratings-voice-season-18-premiere-little-big-shots/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:12 pm

https://twitter.com/StrahanSaraKeke/status/1232350463573491714?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:35 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-9-recap-peter-season-24-2020/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:49 pm

atem wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@MsBuckingham I agree with you on the skinny comment - such a sad moment for all women. And agree with you on Madison - lovely young women who cannot fit her life into the show's expectations. Her communication with Peter is light years ahead of any of the other girls.

Per Chris Harrison on some podcast, Madi set up Peter for failure.  I just have to roll my eyes over that one.  I feel Madi doesn't have a mean bone in her body.  Perhaps she was in denial, but hardly to set Peter for failure. Whatever the hell that means.

IMO Chris Harrison may be host of the Bachelor but does he really understand real love? Every woman deep down wants this - why should Madi settle for less? Love and lust are definitely not the same. Not even close. From what I have heard Madi speak- she at a very young age- knows there is a difference and wants the real thing. Peter seems to think he can try out girls out of lust and then go for the one who really has love for him. Sure hope that is not how this ends. All of course JMO and forgiveness would probably be an option for Madi.

Last edited by just me on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-9-recap-peter-season-24-2020/

Always love Sharleen's recaps and this one was particularly great. Like she says, a lot of people have said that Madison should have been upfront about her virginity sooner if she wanted Peter to be more amenable to her request not to sleep with anyone. IA that Madison should have told him sooner but only because that's it's own separate issue that they need to discuss and talk over. But otherwise, Madison never conflates her virginity with her "ultimatum." It's not like she doesn't want him to have sex because he'll then taint her purity if he picks her. It's a request that I'm sure many F1s (who are not virgins) would have liked to have made in the past (yes, it's the nature of the beast but getting engaged to someone that was sleeping with someone else a few days ago is ridiculous and pretending that it's not is weird.)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:04 pm

lightredemption wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-9-recap-peter-season-24-2020/

Always love Sharleen's recaps and this one was particularly great. Like she says, a lot of people have said that Madison should have been upfront about her virginity sooner if she wanted Peter to be more amenable to her request not to sleep with anyone. IA that Madison should have told him sooner but only because that's it's own separate issue that they need to discuss and talk over. But otherwise, Madison never conflates her virginity with her "ultimatum." It's not like she doesn't want him to have sex because he'll then taint her purity if he picks her. It's a request that I'm sure many F1s (who are not virgins) would have liked to have made in the past (yes, it's the nature of the beast but getting engaged to someone that was sleeping with someone else a few days ago is ridiculous and pretending that it's not is weird.)

@lightredemption

bowdown

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana