SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:16 am

gabriele wrote:I just remembered that Peter picked HA first at the last RC after HTDs. Things may have started to become clearer to Peter after Madi’s HTD that they weren’t so compatible. If RS is correct Peter will pick HA first again at this next RC after FDs. jmo

Right. I just don't SEE anything. I don't see a couple. I see a tv show version.

When I see Madi and Peter, I saw a true dating couple. Peter dragged it on when he should have let her know his stance on where the other relationships were. Sorry, but he knew how she felt and his actions spoke. Then begging her to stay? No, I don't like that at all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:19 am

I have to say I really enjoyed seeing our country tonight. TPTB did an amazing job highlighting it. And the kangaroos watching Madi leave was a highlight laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:09 am

This show has definitely lost its appeal to me.  I don't enjoy the producer driven drama at all.  I don't enjoy watching a "scripted" reality show.

IMO TPTB don't care about little things like continuity in filming at all anymore.  I can understand showing dates out of order, but when even a casual viewer notices things (the HA/VF conversations mentioned by @smg2587 among other things), they are just getting sloppy.

I tend to think that the new normal will be all 3 contestants to stay in the same hotel/suite during FSD week from now on.  So will the F2 stay in the same suite the last week of filming?  Sucks to be them if they do.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:02 am

We still have yet to see why HA says at the RC that she doesn’t even know what to do right then while looking upset and flustered. What do you think will happen at the RC?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:10 am

Madi's was the last date. The Sun pictures were taken on the 10th.  Why are you guys saying it was out of order?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:22 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I think Victoria's ITM was filmed post filming.  It is the same background as some of her other ITM's throughout the season.

Can you recall the other ITM it matched?  Madi seems to have barely any to none post filming ITMs.  Just voice overs.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:51 am

gabriele wrote:We still have yet to see why HA says at the RC that she doesn’t even know what to do right then while looking upset and flustered. What do you think will happen at the RC?

@gabriele
HA and VF are at the F3 ceremony, looking beautiful and expectant. Madi is not there. Peter is freaking out and crying.
Later, Madi shows up. Her late arrival was apparently engineered by tptb. I don’t know what’s next.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:00 pm

@Chgohighlife agree about engineering. I think that is why he kept VF around because he knew they had been screwing with them. Fuel provided and burned!
VO of HA saying she wanted to feel chosen is a set-up for what is to come. My confusion comes with the blue and gray suit days. Lead typically is not dressed in a suit for LCD. So...does one of the girls leave? Maybe they both leave before LCD?
Come on y'all. We can figure this out. bestbud!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:20 pm

My photos from ABC video (cannot screen cap, get black box when trying):

Victoria Cleveland date outfit (I have 2 photos of her in ITM's in this outfit with different backgrounds in this post https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p540-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1443060):

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1015

Victoria FS Dress:

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1016

Victoria talk with Hannah outfit during FS week:

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1017

For reference, an ITM shown in Episode 2 per this post https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p408-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1441361 has her in the same outfit that she was wearing during her talk with Hannah Ann.  These IMO were either all filmed in Australia or post show in LA.  I'm guessing it was in Australia.  On another note, Madison had a different ITM background for her FSD ITM's.

However, Hannah Ann did during her FSD:
PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1018

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife agree about engineering.  I think that is why he kept VF around because he knew they had been screwing with them.  Fuel provided and burned!
VO of HA saying she wanted to feel chosen is a set-up for what is to come.  My confusion comes with the blue and gray suit days.  Lead typically is not dressed in a suit for LCD.  So...does one of the girls leave?   Maybe they both leave before LCD?
Come on y'all.  We can figure this out. bestbud!

Blue suit and gray suits are rose ceremonies, not dates.

Peter gray suit, F3RC. Peter blue suit, FRC.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Can someone remind me what hotel we think the three women stayed in together on the Gold Coast? Trying to see if all of those ITMs are done somewhere on that resort.

Great sleuthing HaveaDrPepper
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:32 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife agree about engineering.  I think that is why he kept VF around because he knew they had been screwing with them.  Fuel provided and burned!
VO of HA saying she wanted to feel chosen is a set-up for what is to come.  My confusion comes with the blue and gray suit days.  Lead typically is not dressed in a suit for LCD.  So...does one of the girls leave?   Maybe they both leave before LCD?
Come on y'all.  We can figure this out. bestbud!

We don’t have proof that anyone left around the time of the MTPs/LCDs or FRC. But we do have photos of both Madi and Hannah Ann in Alice Springs (town closest to the FRC location) from The Sun.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana