SELECT CONTENT

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:45 pm

The first 5 episodes of Love is Blind Season 2 was just released on Netflix today.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:52 am

They just posted The Reunion of Season 2 on Netflix. They advertised at the end for a new reality show called The Ultimatum starting April 6.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:58 pm

I still have to sit and binge season 2 to see what is going on. I won't expect the same results as it was in season 1 but I do hope season 2 is good even if on a base level.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:59 pm

I just realized how old this thread is.

Did Season 2 air already and is over?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:22 am

@GuardianAngel Season 2 just dropped on Netflix so it is available to watch or binge all day. The season 2 reunion is also available.

Best thing about Netflix, you don't have to wait a week for the next episode to drop.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:12 pm

@chasus71 thanks for the info.

I'll change the title of the thread to just "Love is Blind" so any further discussion can be posted here. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:24 am

Hard to discuss without spoilers, its hard to know what others are up to with a show when all episodes are now available.

if others have watched all the way through the reunion episode, would you like to post your thoughts?!

I sure have some! haha

ok so here's my spoilery thoughts, don't read on if you haven't watched and don't want to be spoiled.

Shake... of everyone on this show, needs the most therapy. To get some self-awareness and to understand his internalised racism. I've read from a lot of people watching this show they had the same feelings and they had to get over it. The feelings if you've been around a lot of white people that anyone in your own race is 'family', and not someone you can see as suitable for a relationship. It's something he could work on. He also needs to work on thinking that everyone wants to hear his voice as much as he wants to hear it. Shake's mother was great though.

Shayne... I think Shayne would actually maybe be okay with a bit more maturity and introspection. I feel bad for Natalie though and think she dodged a bullet. I really admired what she said on her wedding day that she just didn't feel that level of comfort and 'home' with Shayne she needed to marry him.

Love Deepti and Iyanna. I think Sal is great too, I know some people took issue with the 'girlfriend' who knew his sisters but none of that seemed odd to me in the current world of dating. The serenades would make me cringe a little but I think he's sincere.

Nick and Danielle actually ended up a sweet couple who are working on their issues. I had my doubts during the episodes but I think they really showed me up.

I'm on the fence about Jarrett. idk. I have hope, but my fear is that he might cheat on Iyanna. What he did with Mal, that conversation.. idk. I know he knows its wrong but I think he's shown he could do it, he's capable of it. I really, really hope he doesn't though.

Shaina and Kyle... meh, Shaina is possibly the worst PR for Christianity since... well, Christianity sadly has a lot of bad PR. I think she is genuinely sincere about belief being important to her but to me it just looked like Kyle wasn't hot enough to give it a go. I reckon if he'd been conventionally hot she'd have thrown aside those concerns about his atheism at least temporarily.

Mal. Knew she was gonna say no as soon as her parents didn't make it to the wedding. She obviously told them that's what she was gonna say. But then Sal said no anyways. They were just not right at all, not from day one.

My thoughts on the show as a whole:

Feels sus to me it was structurally so similar to S1. Two married couples. A couple that didn't make it past Mexico. A triangle situation. Some couples that left the pods engaged but were deemed too 'boring' to follow on TV. I really enjoy this format, but I hope they're willing to let thing go a little differently next time.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:37 pm

@leavers thanks for your recap! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:50 am

Anyone watching The Ultimatum on Netflix? This is a new reality show by Kinetic Content and it is also hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey as Love is Blind is.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:32 pm

Will Love Is Blind Have a Season 4?

Love Is Blind is already renewed for both Season 4 and 5, according to Entertainment Tonight. And Women's Health talked to Nick Lachey, who revealed the show is already filmed through Season 5.

When Is Love Is Blind Season 4 Coming to Netflix?
No official word yet on when Season 4 will land on Netflix, but in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, co-host Vanessa Lachey gave three words hinting at the next season: “Soon. Marriage. Runaway."

Although the show hasn't announced where the next season will be set, a Seattle newspaper reported the show was filming in the city around May 2022, meaning at least one season already had contestants fully engaged to be married as of last year. We're not sure yet if Seattle will be Season 4 or 5.

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a42802258/love-is-blind-season-4-release-date-cast-news/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:26 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Will Love Is Blind Have a Season 4?

Love Is Blind is already renewed for both Season 4 and 5, according to Entertainment Tonight. And Women's Health talked to Nick Lachey, who revealed the show is already filmed through Season 5.

When Is Love Is Blind Season 4 Coming to Netflix?
No official word yet on when Season 4 will land on Netflix, but in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, co-host Vanessa Lachey gave three words hinting at the next season: “Soon. Marriage. Runaway."

Although the show hasn't announced where the next season will be set, a Seattle newspaper reported the show was filming in the city around May 2022, meaning at least one season already had contestants fully engaged to be married as of last year. We're not sure yet if Seattle will be Season 4 or 5.

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a42802258/love-is-blind-season-4-release-date-cast-news/

this reply is late, but apparently the next season will be Tampa. They're casting right now in Denver, DC and Minneapolis-St Paul, so seems like there are plenty of seasons to come...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Is Blind - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
PinaColada43
jenski_tas
Kas_256
Tiggerlgh
mizzoufan