SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:11 pm

Ok, who said his love is pure?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 pm

atem wrote:Ok, who said his love is pure?

The purest of the pure of course...VF.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:Ok, who said his love is pure?

The purest of the pure of course...VF.

Oh, brother. Should known.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:16 pm

Finally, after tptb holding her back to mess with Peter and the others, Madi arrives. She pretty much refuses to look at him and Peter is a crying mess.

HA gets the first rose and he holds on to her for dear life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:19 pm

Are you sure? Cause if not I can give this to Victoria. Lol

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:19 pm

Love that Madi won't look at him... you go girl! wish she would have said no but love that he was taken back by her saying yes.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21 pm

Hannah Ann didn’t look happy at all when Madi got the rose.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21 pm

Sprite wrote:Finally, after tptb holding her back to mess with Peter and the others, Madi arrives. She pretty much refuses to look at him and Peter is a crying mess.

HA gets the first rose and he holds on to her for dear life.

I have know what VF says to that!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21 pm

I was expecting Victoria to go crazy on him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Did CH just say not even Peter knows how it ends? I walked away and might have heard that wrong.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:27 pm

When Peter comes back he hugs each of the ladies again and tells them his family is here.

Madi toasts to seeing "if love really can conquer all" and HA looks like she is the third wheel. I think the bells are starting to go off.

No matter how this all ends, I doubt it will be with a lasting love story. What an utter mess!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28 pm

Love that Madison low key looks like she's about to murder Peter. The image of him shaking in front of her, hand outstretched with his rose as she stood there making him wait was great. More contestants should do that to lead!

Also what was Victoria talking about? Madison's "ultimatum" swayed his opinion of her? He literally said that she didn't get picked because he felt more strongly for the other two. She was being completely irrational.

And what happened to all the Hannah Ann ITMs at the RC where she's wiping away tears, lost for words, doesn't know what to do, etc?
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91