SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:39 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1230862753553928196?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beader Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:56 am

Victoria will be on WTA! Oh, this will be good! Won't this be a first--someone on WTA who hasn't been eliminated? They mus t need her there to be sure there's enough drama.

beader

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:09 am

@beader

She will be eliminated when we see the WTA on March 2.  This just means that she is eliminated at the end of the episode on Monday night.  This is the way it always used to be.  The last few seasons have been the unusual edits.

Brings me back to the days of sleuthers waiting to find out who showed up at the WTA out of the F3.  Good times!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:13 am

My bad. Somehow I was thinking WTA was this week. I need more coffee!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:20 am

No problem!   PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:24 am

I think the show is more likely to do what they did during Luke P's during MTA last summer. Where they air Victoria elimination at the start of the episode and have her in the hot seat at the start of the show and for the first 40 minutes its all about Victoria.

Maybe me but I am expecting most of these women to be on their best behaviors and not give us much in terms of drama. Of course you will probably have your few trying to secure tickets to bip. But I think the women this season didn't like their edits and want to be on their best behavior to change perception about them. I just don't expect that much drama or anything that juicy coming out of taping All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:02 pm

beader wrote:Victoria will be on WTA!  Oh, this will be good!  Won't this be a first--someone on WTA who hasn't been eliminated?  They mus t need her there to be sure there's enough drama.

I posted the same thing in another thread. oops. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:42 pm

@smg2587 I don't know about the format being like Luke. There would be so much crossing the line with her. She would not respond...retreat etc... ABC with all the me too stuff, it might be too much of a hazard, but then again it's the producers and they have screwed this season up so much they may just let there be a free for all and see what they can craft.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:34 pm

@smg2587 I have sort of thought that as well re VG. When she reposted her apology, and asked "for grace" I thought I'm going to hear that again on WTA.

I really think they wanted her as the next ette, imagine the sexery, but the tabloid issue which they probably weren't aware of messed it up a bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:44 pm

I read on Reddit a poster sent a DM to Kelley and she said she is in LA, but was not invited to the WTA! Why? Because, she would show what frauds they are with frakenbiting her words? WTH is going on with this show, if she isn't on?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:22 pm

atem wrote:I read on Reddit a poster sent a DM to Kelley and she said she is in LA, but was not invited to the WTA!  Why?  Because, she would show what frauds they are with frakenbiting her words?  WTH is going on with this show, if she isn't on?

Frankenbites happen multiple times every season. Kelly’s wasn’t the first this season and I doubt it will be the last.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:32 pm

Looks like the taping just wrapped since spoilers are starting to come out now. All of the following is courtesy of bachelornationspoilers IG story:

- Kelley was not there
- Victoria was in the hot seat and apologised to Peter (didn't clarify if it was VF or VP, but I assume VF)
- Rachel hosted a segment about online bullying
- There was a big argument between Lexi and Shiann
- Ashley I was there and gave Kelsey a bottle of champagne

ETA:

- Savannah confronted Victoria P about the Alayah drama
- "A lot of the finale drama surrounds Hannah Ann (I don't have any more details on that)" - direct quote.  question

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91