SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:31 pm

That is true.  But, I don't think Kelley did and hers was forced down too.  Maybe due whoo who she tagged?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:32 pm

I would prefer that Kelley was invited and said, "No thank you".

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:16 pm

atem wrote:That is true.  But, I don't think Kelley did and hers was forced down too.  Maybe due whoo who she tagged?

Based on IG Kelly was with the girls at the after party.  All had to take down their stories after the mistake. Innocent or not.That’s probably why. Imo

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:25 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Is there any scoop about Victoria F from the WTA?  The Victoria apologizing I think would be VP.  Peter has been pretty vocal about being disappointed that she bold faced lied to him and that created all of the Alayah drama.  
I am so curious about what Peter and VF interaction looked like.  The lead is always guarded and does not reveal much, but I wonder if we continue to see a subdued Peter?

VF apologized on IG for the WLM thing so I could see her doing damage control at WTA by apologizing. Cosmo pulling her cover was a wake up call that shilling opportunities can be given or taken away so the smart thing to do is humble herself on her final appearance. She can easily use the line we’ve heard so often - “I learned so much about myself”.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:29 pm

The Instagram bachelornationspoiers on Instagram added more to the stories adding that the audience watched the Fantasy date episode. They said Maid was hesitant to accept the rose after all of the fantasy suite drama but that she ends up accepting it.

Source: bachelornationspoilers on insta
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:48 pm

RS posted his spoilers.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:56 pm

@smg2587 Big thank you for bringing over all of RS's tweets! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:00 pm

So most of the drama from WTA is from people that are auditioning for BIP. Not surprise nothing really came out from Victoria F hot seat or Kelsey's ette audition. Wonder why Natasha wasn't there either.

I am cringing a little at spoilers for the next episode. It doesn't at all sound like Madison was totally honest with him. Glad RS cleared up that Hannah Ann and Victoria didn't tell Madison about having sex with him. I saw both women getting hate for that when it didn't even air yet. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:23 pm

Thank you for the RS tweets.  

Madi told him her feelings on having sex with other women.  So, I don't get what it has to do with her being a virgin.

So, the show had Madi come late to the F3 rose ceremony?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:39 pm

My thinking is that they don't bring Kelley on because they don't want her for the Bachelorette. If they had brought her on, fan sentiment might build for her. IDK if Natasha had another commitment or not, but the same could be true for her. With Kelsey getting the hot seat, and attention from Ashley I., it points to her getting the lead.

I don't know how I feel about that. Kelsey has many qualities that make for a good lead. But I *really* don't like the name-calling of other cast members that she engaged in, any more than I did when Ashley I. did the same. I think by the time that you are an adult, you need to have sufficient control of your emotions to not engage in name-calling. If she does get the lead, then I think she needs to do a lot of self-reflection about how she responds to others in the heat of the moment.

At this point, if I had to choose between Kelsey and Hannah Ann, I'd go for HA. I think she is the more mature and level-headed of the two of them, despite her relative youth.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:48 pm

@MadiPrewfan Welcome1

@smg2587 Thanks for bringing all the tweets over! yes

All one has to do is watch MF and the clues for the next ette are obvious IMHO. When he tweeted they need to choose an 'ette the same night Kelsey was eliminated I moved her up to number 1 in the running. She's a former pageant winner, MF had ties to the pageant world. He was a judge when his wife won Miss America. Since then it seems to me there have been more and more pageant contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:17 pm

@HavaDrPepper Another ManBun Mike fan here. I was also disappointed especially when he did an AMA on Reddit and said he wanted to go. I think he's just too normal for them. I think he is now single and would like to see him on Summer Games or BIP though.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91