SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:I see what you're saying @Jolena but I'm not convinced Madi expected - nor wanted - Peter to wait for her.  And realistically, I don't think he could!  He might think he could... but I doubt it.

Madi has looked increasingly panicky to me over the last two eps, as if things were not panning out how she thought they would.  I think she underestimated how much Peter would be into her.  

I think she underestimated how much tptb would manipulate, interfere and pressure her to comply.

Yes very true.  They need Madi to say because Hannah isn't providing any tension - she basically told him he could sleep with the other two and she'd be fine with it (which tells me she wants to win, but isn't overly invested in Peter IMO).  

I don't think Madi is still there because she loves Peter - I'm just not sensing that from her at all - so there are other factors at play IMO.  But I do think Peter wanted her to be his F1 from the very beginning.  She hooked him good IMO.

Wait what are you saying? That Madison doesn’t seem to be so “Genuine and Real” Hugesmile sorry couldn’t help myself
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Wait what are you saying? That Madison doesn’t seem to be so “Genuine and Real” Hugesmile  sorry couldn’t help myself

INDEED. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:57 pm

From the very beginning? If that were the case, Madi would have been on every group date after the first 1 on 1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 pm

atem wrote:From the very beginning?  If that were the case, Madi would have been on every group date after the first 1 on 1.

I thought group dates were almost entirely a producer thing, and only the 1on1s had input from the lead?

I may be mistaken though
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:23 pm

leavers wrote:
atem wrote:From the very beginning?  If that were the case, Madi would have been on every group date after the first 1 on 1.

I thought group dates were almost entirely a producer thing, and only the 1on1s had input from the lead?

I may be mistaken though

I don't buy it.  There was nothing shown to us that he fell for Madi since that date.  I think he did use her as a security blanket and just assumed she'd fall all gaga over him with just 5 min conversations for several weeks at a time. Madi reminded him of himself, staying out of the drama and getting along with everyone.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:46 pm

atem wrote:
leavers wrote:

I may be mistaken though

I don't buy it.  There was nothing shown to us that he fell for Madi since that date.  I think he did use her as a security blanket and just assumed she'd fall all gaga over him with just 5 min conversations for several weeks at a time. Madi reminded him of himself, staying out of the drama and getting along with everyone.  

psh the show is known for not showing the "love story" and has been that way for a while. I remember when the whole show for Des was all about brooks and no one saw Chris coming along. The show is focused on the drama and doesn't care for the love.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:55 am

leavers wrote:

I may be mistaken though

Im pretty sure the lead picks his top 4 that he feels he wants to get to know better and take to hometowns and the dates are set up from there. The Final 4 almost always get a one on one before hometowns before they start with 2nd dates. I mean come on he has to have an ample amount of time with them to convince them he cares for them to make sure they stay until the end to even get to Hometowns and then has to work that magic again to get the F3 to stay and again with the F2. Bottom line is One is being tagged along and the other they really have feelings for. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:47 am

Jolena wrote:
leavers wrote:

I may be mistaken though

Im pretty sure the lead picks his top 4 that he feels he wants to get to know better and take to hometowns and the dates are set up from there. The Final 4 almost always get a one on one before hometowns before they start with 2nd dates. I mean come on he has to have an ample amount of time with them to convince them he cares for them to make sure they stay until the end to even get to Hometowns and then has to work that magic again to get the F3 to stay and again with the F2. Bottom line is One is being tagged along and the other they really have feelings for. JMO

Yep, Colton has confirmed the 1 on 1s were arranged around who he was tellling the producers he liked.

Group dates are purely for TV/drama between contestants imo and have little to do with the actual overarching "love story", but that's just my opinion and observation
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91