SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:32 pm

@Amethyst I'd go for Hannah Ann as well.  I chose Kelsey over Kelley who I don't think would want it and someone else, I forget who now giggling  I really have only half heartedly watched this season.
While I almost always like the Bachelorette better, this season was especially hard to take.  I don't even remember the majority of the names RS mentioned as being there.  Maybe when I see their faces I will.  
This show IMHO was especially poorly cast this season.  Many of the "girls" were way too young and just kind of mean.
I must say I didn't give Elan enough credit in his time.  The show is off the rails and is now more of a parody than anything.  Production and casting...please take a moment and reassess just what your end game is...this is not entertaining or good, it's cringe worthy(and not in an entertaining way).

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:56 pm

For me, everything Hannah Ann does feels robotic and rehearsed. She seems perfectly sweet and hasn't done anything wrong but nothing from her feels natural; it always comes across as performative. I'm sure Kelsey is "acting" too to an extent but it doesn't feel as forced. I do irrationally dislike her IG profile pic though (she really needs to change it)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:11 pm

@lightredemption same here.

I'd be interested in seeing seating arrangements! Where did Kelsey sit and where did VF sit?

If someone that was there, can kindly PM me, I'd appreciate it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:12 pm

lightredemption wrote:For me, everything Hannah Ann does feels robotic and rehearsed. She seems perfectly sweet and hasn't done anything wrong but nothing from her feels natural; it always comes across as performative. I'm sure Kelsey is "acting" too to an extent but it doesn't feel as forced. I do irrationally dislike her IG profile pic though (she really needs to change it)

She looks like a plastic mannequin of herself. Kind of life sized Barbie.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:46 pm

The fact that when Madison comes late and Peter bursts into tears is not a good sign for HA. Geez!
I am unclear at how Peter has not picked up what Madison, her mother, her father is putting down. This is a culture clash in the biggest way.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:07 pm

Amethyst wrote:My thinking is that they don't bring Kelley on because they don't want her for the Bachelorette. If they had brought her on, fan sentiment might build for her.
I don't know, I think if it were just about not wanting people to root for her to be the Bachelorette, they could've just not put her in the hot seat and then given her an invisible edit when the episode airs. For her to not be there at all, which is going to draw more questions than if she was there but we don't see much of her, makes me think something's happened BTS that's pissed ABC off and they're punishing her for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:20 pm

lightredemption wrote:For me, everything Hannah Ann does feels robotic and rehearsed. She seems perfectly sweet and hasn't done anything wrong but nothing from her feels natural; it always comes across as performative. I'm sure Kelsey is "acting" too to an extent but it doesn't feel as forced. I do irrationally dislike her IG profile pic though (she really needs to change it)

I totally get what you are saying. She has a careful quality about her, as if she's very aware of her image and afraid of messing up. But IMO she started to relax more on her hometown date. I think if she got her own season her confidence would build and she would have a more natural quality.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:22 pm

Amethyst wrote:

I totally get what you are saying. She has a careful quality about her, as if she's very aware of her image and afraid of messing up. But IMO she started to relax more on her hometown date. I think if she got her own season her confidence would build and she would have a more natural quality.

You forget how tptb treat their female leads. She will be manipulated, steered to guys who couldn't care less, her self confidence will be shot. She will be a blathering mess by the time it's over IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:30 pm

I'm also going to put this out there. IMO the producers invited Victoria F. to the WTA in part to pave her way to Paradise. The thought of VF being rewarded in any way for her behavior is anathema to me. But I would be here for it if they also invited one or two of the wronged wives whose husbands she stole. Those wives married some of the Navy's most elite, fit members (Navy SEALs, etc.) -- I'm betting the women are no slouches in the looks department. I would be here for that. Let VF try to wriggle away from those women.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:43 pm

Amethyst wrote:I'm also going to put this out there. IMO the producers invited Victoria F. to the WTA in part to pave her way to Paradise. The thought of VF being rewarded in any way for her behavior is anathema to me. But I would be here for it if they also invited one or two of the wronged wives whose husbands she stole. Those wives married some of the Navy's most elite, fit members (Navy SEALs, etc.) -- I'm betting the women are no slouches in the looks department. I would be here for that. Let VF try to wriggle away from those women.

I think producers have their favorites and VF was probably #1 most liked by them. I think, if you are liked by them, it doesn't matter what you do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:59 pm

@atem I wouldn’t qualify the relationship between TPTB  and VF as a ‘ like a lot’ as in ‘friendly’  kind of like. It was obvious to them, right at casting IMO, how much GOLD she would bring with not only her heavy past, but her present attitude and demeanor. She is THIRSTY as hell and would do whatever they ask for more exposure and rewards. And they did reward her for sticking to the lines and directives she was given. And now she will continue to reap the many benefits that are ahead. It’s makes me sick personally, but that’s what this show has become. It would matter A LOT if she suddenly was NOT listening or was going against the hands that feed her. Check Kelley...
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:14 am

Astrobach wrote:@atem I wouldn’t qualify the relationship between TPTB  and VF as a ‘ like a lot’ as in ‘friendly’  kind of like. It was obvious to them, right at casting IMO, how much GOLD she would bring with not only her heavy past, but her present attitude and demeanor. She is THIRSTY as hell and would do whatever they ask for more exposure and rewards. And they did reward her for sticking to the lines and directives she was given. And now she will continue to reap the many benefits that are ahead. It’s makes me sick personally, but that’s what this show has become. It would matter A LOT if she suddenly was NOT listening or was going against the hands that feed her. Check Kelley...
JMOAA

I feel like Hannah B did the same thing she followed the company line (outed Peter's intimacy with her and then shows up and cries to Peter at the start of his season , not a set up though , yeah right. She was rewarded with DWTS because she was a good girl and caved to them. They do it to all the leads, they throw them under the bus in a heartbeat and sometimes I don't think they even see it coming. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91