SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MadiPrewfan Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:32 am

I just remembered that the bachlornationspoiler page on insta said people in the audience at the wta who saw the finale preview said that the drama was mostly surrounding HA
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:35 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:I just remembered that the bachlornationspoiler page on insta said people in the audience at the wta who saw the finale preview said that the drama was mostly surrounding HA

RS will hopefully have more information that a commercial that tends to not be the case especially for the finale.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:37 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:I just remembered that the bachlornationspoiler page on insta said people in the audience at the wta who saw the finale preview said that the drama was mostly surrounding HA

I can hear HA saying something about wanting to be chosen and not feel not chosen? or something like that? maybe the drama is because she can tell Peter wants Madi to stay even though Madi doesn't look like she wants too anymore??...It all so confusing to me
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:12 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:My screen caps from the preview posted above
PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 5cd05210
PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 B5bd7c10
https://youtu.be/MQzIAIq7bWo

My guess after 1st view. This is NOT in Australia anymore. Look at his hair, just freshly cut. His scar has healed more. He seems to be home at his parents maybe? Trying to match their house, I have to go back to the vow renewal date...
Maybe this scene was filmed with HA after he came back and she wanted some ‘ closure’ ? I don’t think he would leave Madison without even a hug...this is someone he is separating or has separated from in some way, IMO. It could be VF but I think she is not going to do that either, she got what she wanted, more exposure and IG worshippers.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:42 am

does anyone know whats happened to bachelorarchive.com !!!!! PLEASE tell me its just technical difficulties??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:23 am

@LeapofFaith Yeah, same here! ( NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)  Did you see in the SM thread Bobette made a post. Apparently, they were taken down! no no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:30 am

Why were they taken down? I watch all the international Bachelor/ette shows on there once our U.S. Seasons are over. :crazed :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:56 am

Astrobach wrote:@LeapofFaith Yeah, same here! ( NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)  Did you see in the SM thread Bobette made a post. Apparently, they were taken down! no no

Oh no this is not good!!!!!! This is literally my nightmare :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:17 am

I wondered how long it would take for that site to be taken down once it got to be known more widely.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:26 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:47 pm

I think if they wanted Kelsey to be the next lead. She would have been more front and center of WTA. I what I have read and saw. She's very minimal.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:58 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I think if they wanted Kelsey to be the next lead. She would have been more front and center of WTA. I what I have read and saw. She's very minimal.
Besides Victoria F, she was the only girl on the hot seat.

Screams next lead to me cause VF ain't it!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91