SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:09 am

The preview is trying to make it look like HA left but I don’t think she will. And I wonder why Barb makes the comment about HA trying to change Peter. These are both from Madi’s storyline but they are trying to fool us and make it seem like HA is doing these things.

The VOs of Peter wandering in the desert seem a lot different than what we heard last week. It seemed like in the preview last week Madi might have left then and then maybe she does come back at the FRC. That still makes the most sense to me. Maybe Peter doesn’t know what to do at that point and either dates them both post show or one of them. I think he’s breaking up with one of them in the house in Agoura Hills. Who knows?! jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:43 am

THe only thing I believe at this point is that a choice good or bad will be made (by who I don't know) at ATFR. That's the only way Peter can say from the very beginning that his season will be spoil free. Whatever it is that he's gonna do at ATFR he just may not know whether the other person will accept or decline. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:45 am

Does anyone else think Maddy leaves before the FRC, he picks Hannah Ann by default and honestly thinks he can give it a shot with her. Gets back to the states and Maddy reaches out to him. He breaks up with Hannah Ann in the “I’m sorry” Air B n B clip and him and Maddy are trying to work it out now?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:10 am

@Kas_256
No, I don’t think that’s possible. Despite being very indecisive, I think Peter truly wanted Madison and he wouldn’t just get engaged ‘ by default’ and then break up like a week later in the US. ? Nope.
No 2. Madison had no way - and no right, per her contract) - to contact Peter directly, only through production.
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:29 am

Astrobach wrote:@Kas_256
No, I don’t think that’s possible. Despite being very indecisive, I think Peter truly wanted Madison and he would just get engaged ‘ by default’ and then break up like a week later in the US. ? Nope.
No 2. Madison had no way - and no right, per her contract) - to contact Peter directly, only through production.
JMOAA

Not true in these days of IG though, everyone can DM anyone.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:40 am

@leavers Well, even if that’s possible, then what? How do they see each other or plan to see each other without production involved. They do have clauses that pretty much restrict contacts between all F1-4, otherwise they incur hefty fines. I read a post from a lawyer who talked about it. Only the Lead can start the contact and with production’s knowledge, if I remember correctly.
The contestant CAN ask THEIR producer to contact the lead and it’s up to them to decide what goes. Can you imagine the chaos if all these people were secretly communicating?

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:20 am

Kas_256 wrote:Does anyone else think Maddy leaves before the FRC, he picks Hannah Ann by default and honestly thinks he can give it a shot with her. Gets back to the states and Maddy reaches out to him. He breaks up with Hannah Ann in the “I’m sorry” Air B n B clip and him and Maddy are trying to work it out now?

I think this is quite possible and you didn’t say Madi would reach out to him on her own. She could have talked to her producer to set things in motion. Or, Peter could have initiated contact with her through his. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:34 am

Really confused and anxious to see how everything goes down!

I noticed that Madi in her toast last night says "Here’s to seeing if love can conquer all", same thing that Peter has said in another promo of him at the end -"When I love someone I don’t care how hard it looks, I will never surrender because I do believe love conquers all"

I think at ATFR he's with Madi or with no one, i dont really see a feasible ending other than that. I do think he's most likely with madi tho. Wondering if the "unknown" is him proposing and not knowing if Madi will accept (of course she will tho because they would never let their lead be rejected on ATFR )
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:43 am

Are there ways to see when AirBnB are rented out?  If not, I don't think caps will help.

Didn't RS say he knows Peter contacted Madi?

Madi and Peter are pretty compatible, but about sex.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:12 am

@atem Air B n B....I son't have the link for the house, but
It would have the calendar dates blocked out for the days rented. Don't know if it would clear for 2020.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:16 am

Doggoneit wrote:@atem Air B n B....I son't have the link for the house, but
It would have the calendar dates blocked out for the days rented.  Don't know if it would clear for 2020.

Would it show dates in the past?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:20 am

@atem on some accounts they show the full calendar because they want to advertise that it is a desirable property (I think everyone can choose how their property lists and it's format because not all are the same.) I imagine a home in Agora Hills, as it is not a hot bed of tourism, may have it.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2