SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:50 am

Jolena wrote:Can anyone make out what Peter is saying to Madison when they are sitting on that blanket when he seems to be breaking down and puts his face in his arm then she grabs his arm and she says something back to him  that I can't make out. Anyone? TIA

Is that where he says, I don't want this (or something similar) and she says I know?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:03 am

Peter and Madi contacted somehow and I bet it was Madi.  There has to be a reason Peter was watching the fan account stories.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:36 am

cheriee wrote:@Astrobach @Sprite Yes that whole Victoria F relationship definitely isn't surprising when you see what he's grown up thinking was normal. Agree too, it's probably only going to be once Peter really moves away and gets some distance that he actually understands the dynamic he's been in all his life. Maybe watching it back on tv will be eye-opening.  

Also IMO eventually Barb would do the same thing to HA if they're together, it's not so much about the individuals (Madi was just the focus this time) but about feeding the dynamic and drama. Peter's mother uses that for supply.

Btw I definitely disagree with Barb's comment that Madi wasn't there for Peter. I'd argue Madi out of all the women was consistently the person Peter turned to when he was stressed and confused. IMO she was his source of comfort throughout this journey. Even the way Madi never even brought up Peter's family or their reaction to her as a reason for her leaving, likely because she didn't want to cause any rift for them, shows how she thought about Peter's wellbeing. That's showing you care about someone. That's being there for them. Anyway I am even more certain now that production got into Madi's head, and I'd guess once she returned home and was away from their influence she could see what had actually gone on with their manipulations. All JMO.

Yes, I do think production got in her head but they didn't have to do too much IMO as Barb hAd already occupied space in there on the MTP portion. It sucked because the look at his face when she said she loved him was priceless & he couldn't stop beaming only to walk into that land mine of a MTP. Very intense which added to Madison's thoughts IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:37 am

cheriee wrote:@Astrobach @Sprite Yes that whole Victoria F relationship definitely isn't surprising when you see what he's grown up thinking was normal. Agree too, it's probably only going to be once Peter really moves away and gets some distance that he actually understands the dynamic he's been in all his life. Maybe watching it back on tv will be eye-opening.  

Also IMO eventually Barb would do the same thing to HA if they're together, it's not so much about the individuals (Madi was just the focus this time) but about feeding the dynamic and drama. Peter's mother uses that for supply.

Btw I definitely disagree with Barb's comment that Madi wasn't there for Peter. I'd argue Madi out of all the women was consistently the person Peter turned to when he was stressed and confused. IMO she was his source of comfort throughout this journey. Even the way Madi never even brought up Peter's family or their reaction to her as a reason for her leaving, likely because she didn't want to cause any rift for them, shows how she thought about Peter's wellbeing. That's showing you care about someone. That's being there for them. Anyway I am even more certain now that production got into Madi's head, and I'd guess once she returned home and was away from their influence she could see what had actually gone on with their manipulations. All JMO.

Yes, I do think production got in her head but they didn't have to do too much IMO as Barb hAd already occupied space in there on the MTP portion. It sucked because the look at his face when she said she loved him was priceless & he couldn't stop beaming only to walk into that land mine of a MTP. Very intense which added to Madison's thoughts IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:57 am

Definitely a combination of things @USAGold. I think production probably also told Madi how well HA’s MTP went, and told her that they’d fly her out right away as soon as she indicated she wanted to leave. IMO production also had prepped Barb with a lot of things beyond what Peter told them. Her emotions seemed even more heightened, even with someone as dramatic as her already. Madi was hanging by a thread, IMO production made sure it broke.

And true, the pure joy on Peter’s face when Madi told him he loved him said so much. What a shift in atmosphere when they had to face his family. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:07 am

Peter himself has described the ending to the season as "unique, but boring". IMO that is not "mind blowing".

And, just with what we have seen so far, it has been unique and boring. One of the final girls self-eliminated. Never happened before.

I'm now thinking that Peter actually checked out of any relationship whether it was engagement or just dating with Hannah Ann almost immediately but decided he would see it through. But, I think that was just too much for him and he ended it before Christmas. Yes, I think he ended it, not Hannah Ann.

I also think Hannah Ann's SM posts hinting at them being together were her shading Peter with a "see what you are missing" thing. Because I don't think she loved him, she saw him as a way to promote her career.

And, I am beginning to think that CH went to see Madison on his own, not that Peter asked him to. I am thinking that Peter had decided that the Madi "ship had sailed" and he was OK with it because he wants her to be happy even if it is not with him.

CH and Peter hung out together several times in December and I have a gut feeling that Peter may have talked about Madi, not in the can you let me talk to her way, but that he hopes she is doing OK. And, if these types of conversations kept happening, CH may have just taken it upon himself to talk with Madi. Of course, for him, it would be to salvage the season.

And, if Madi is reluctant about it, not because she doesn't love Peter but because of the underlying issues, I can see CH and LZ being VERY SALTY about her. So now my question is... when did CH throw Madison under the bus and how close was that to the filming in Auburn in February? Anyone remember?

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:13 am

Madi was in her head prior to meeting Peters family. It wasn’t all on them. She is just very wish washy and I think we will see more of that tonight. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:16 am

Cassie left and Colton jumped a fence and broke up with the two other girls to chase after her.

Madison left and Peter basically went “¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Guess I’ll propose to the other girl who’s still here.”

I’m sorry, but he DOES NOT love her. He might say he does, but his actions show otherwise. Both Hannah Ann and Madison deserve better than this indecisive, wet wipe momma’s boy IMO. He continually puts his need to be adored ahead of their feelings and acts like just because he’s ~The Bachelor~ he can do whatever he wants with no consequences. I hope they both dump his azz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:31 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Madi was in her head prior to meeting Peters family.  It wasn’t all on them.  She is just very wish washy and I think we will see more of that tonight. IMO.
I'm not getting that Madi is wishy-washy. She clearly stated what her needs were if there was to be an engagement at the end of this. She never (that I saw or heard) gave Peter an ultimatum. She wanted Peter to make his own choices, they just did not align with hers. My take was that Madi was conflicted because she did love Peter - her struggle was in "Can love really conquer all", or "Are we just too different". I was very proud of her when Barbara kept pushing the "This is about Peter" on her and she kind of shot back with "This is about me too". Because I don't think many people surrounding her in this situation considered what she was going through as well. All IMO.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:35 am

@cheriee

BHH podcast was released on Feb 25th where CH discussed Fantasy Suite Week. Probably taped a few days before that. So if he did meet Madison on Feb 11th and she was reluctant... yeah, I could see his reaction being salty.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:38 am

I agree with you @Fan4life. IMO Madi has her faults and I'm sure she can be unsure about things too, but I wouldn't describe what we've seen from her as being "very wishy washy". Even Madi being able to stand up to Barb and articulate her decisions shows a level of decisiveness. I'd also guess that we'll see the difference being away from production made in clearing her head after Australia. A level of uncertainty in this process is warranted and maybe that will remain, especially when you have a lead like Peter, but she strikes me as someone quite certain about who she is. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:47 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Cassie left and Colton jumped a fence and broke up with the two other girls to chase after her.

Madison left and Peter basically went “¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Guess I’ll propose to the other girl who’s still here.”

I’m sorry, but he DOES NOT love her. He might say he does, but his actions show otherwise. Both Hannah Ann and Madison deserve better than this indecisive, wet wipe momma’s boy IMO. He continually puts his need to be adored ahead of their feelings and acts like just because he’s ~The Bachelor~ he can do whatever he wants with no consequences. I hope they both dump his azz.

I wonder if that's part of his attraction to Madison, she stands by her convictions, she's strong, principled, I can see Peter needing someone like that. Peter needs to get away from his Mamma and figure out who he is and what he wants. But if he does go after Madison hopefully he's taken some time while she was gone to really reflect on the things she has said SHE wants in a partner, a relationship, faith being a large part of it. Who knows, maybe faith is something Peter has been missing in his life. Whether Peter and Madison are trying to make it work or not, either way Madison will be okay, she won't settle.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2