SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by suzq Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:09 am

I hope Peter doesn't propose on the AFTR -- why put that added pressure on their relationship? I would like to see them have a chance to have their relationship work. Hopefully, HA is over the whole situation now. If I was Neil Lane, I'd be frustrated with the last few seasons. I love to see romance and love story on this show, but why force an engagement? Now, I feel like there was 2 main reasons why Clare was announced for the Bachelorette early -- 1) to find a larger variety of age in her prospective male contestants 2) HA may have gotten sympathy and some people would want her to be the Bachelorette. I am looking forward to see Clare the most on the AFTR at this point.

suzq

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:12 am

I think it's too early for an engagement but I do think both of them giving the relationship a go IRL is good. If the feelings were so real between them I think they should explore that further and see where it goes. I doubt Peter will propose unless he knows she's going to accept. jmo CH saying "not even Peter knows how it ends "is BS.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:18 am

Colton 2.0 with a slight twist. Hannah Ann you deserve a man who will choose you first - you go girl.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:22 am

atem wrote:I'd rather he take his time and think about it then pick HS then dump her later.  

It would be best if he broke up with HA and took his chances with Madi and if she said no then not go back to HA. See Colton.

Peter and Madi may be together but I’m not sure about these spoilers. Too many questions that don’t add up. And it contradicts Kimmel’s spoiler of him being with HA. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:26 am

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:I'd rather he take his time and think about it then pick HS then dump her later.  

It would be best if he broke up with HA and took his chances with Madi and if she said no then not go back to HA. See Colton.

Peter and Madi may be together but I’m not sure about these spoilers. Too many questions that don’t add up. And it contradicts Kimmel’s spoiler of him being with HA. jmo

True.  But, we don't have anything much showing HS as the F1. Perhaps, at the time it looked like it could be her as it was filmed in January. Then they had Tiffany to give them wiggle room.

gabriele wrote:Interesting spoilers but why was CH trashing Madi in his interviews if she’s F1?

ETA: more questions. Why does Peter look so sad and defeated these days? Why didn’t Peter just break it off with HA in Australia? Clearly he wanted Madi so HA was just backup in case Madi turned him down? How does HA exhibit backbone then if she’s just waiting around to see what happens with Peter and Madi? And why isn’t HA the next bachelorette?

jmo

Maybe, it wasn't a no go.  He really didn't know until he made sure?  He kept saying the show worked too well for him falling for more than one. IDK.

HS seemed to indicate to me that she was willing to give him a chance with the 'catch me if you can', etc. stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:33 am

IMO  JK just says that the network wants him to say.  And, at that time it may not have been either girl.

The timeline of when things actually happened is still unknown. 

I think about his interviews and his up and down moods.  When he was happy, I think things were looking up for him and Madison and when he looked down, they were having their hard conversations.  Peter does have a hard time hiding his feelings IMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:34 am

Oh well... I do not see the same happy Peter before season and after season. He looks cold or maybe defeated?

If RS is right, I understand HA being very flirty now. Pride speaking imo. With right. 

I am thinking he kept both selfishly and picked first choice Madi. Pressured to pick someone by prods I am sure.

Sorry not sorry but I see no long term. If she accepts a live engagement, she is stupider than I thought. Traditionalist as she is, they should date at least a year. See if they are truly compatible. Put the odds behind and then decide to move on.

Good luck to them.

ETA: I would have preferred Julie as something new 😝

All above my opinion.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:41 am

Norcalgal wrote:Colton 2.0 with a slight twist. Hannah Ann you deserve a man who will choose you first - you go girl.

Hannah Ann and Madison both do!

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:37 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1235634706827313154?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:39 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

True.  But, we don't have anything much showing HS as the F1. Perhaps, at the time it looked like it could be her as it was filmed in January. Then they had Tiffany to give them wiggle room.

gabriele wrote:Interesting spoilers but why was CH trashing Madi in his interviews if she’s F1?

ETA: more questions. Why does Peter look so sad and defeated these days? Why didn’t Peter just break it off with HA in Australia? Clearly he wanted Madi so HA was just backup in case Madi turned him down? How does HA exhibit backbone then if she’s just waiting around to see what happens with Peter and Madi? And why isn’t HA the next bachelorette?

jmo

Maybe, it wasn't a no go.  He really didn't know until he made sure?  He kept saying the show worked too well for him falling for more than one. IDK.

HS seemed to indicate to me that she was willing to give him a chance with the 'catch me if you can', etc. stuff.

Per the bolded: But it was the FRC. Surely Peter knew who he was going to pick. I think the spoiler may be right but possibly not all the details.

I did think there was something to that IG post of Madi’s in the pink football uniforms with Sydney where the caption was something about needing a tiebreaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:41 am

Norcalgal wrote:Colton 2.0 with a slight twist. Hannah Ann you deserve a man who will choose you first - you go girl.

If true, Hannah Ann’s situation is so relatable.  A guy keeps telling you what he knows you want to hear to have sex while he waits for someone he can have a relationship with. It’s classic.
She was the one always asking him how he was doing and being his cheerleader while he talked and talked about himself but rarely bothered to ask her anything and get to know her. All that foolishness at the end of the HTD asking her to tell him she loves him over and over again is one example of why Ranger Rick should drop Peter from a great height deep in the forest. LOL.
If Peter really doesn’t have the break up talk with Hannah in Australia it will be so sad and the only time I can recall a lead so blatantly using an F2 as a backup plan. At 23, with limited relationship experience, being talked about as default girl for months, makes me hope great quality guys step up in her future and value her as an equal partner.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:43 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1235634706827313154?s=20

He’s truly stumped! Lol
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska