SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 30 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:44 am

atem wrote:Chris Harrison had an interview and said that HS and Peter were at a party together on NYE and were happy.  Yet, it's obvious to me he was contacting Madi somehow. IMO

Peter has a great ability to compartmentalize relationships. I could totally buy that he was and acted happy when he was with Hannah and also missed Madi at other times. I remember in Dec/early Jan a lot of Madi fans caught him watching their stories. At the time people passed it off as it just being because he was tagged but lets be honest...when you see "team madi" or "team madi and Peter" (or whatever variation their handle was) you don't HAVE to watch it.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:12 pm

atem wrote:Chris Harrison had an interview and said that HS and Peter were at a party together on NYE and were happy.  Yet, it's obvious to me he was contacting Madi somehow. IMO

I call BS on this.  TPTB are working hard this post season.

From our SHV sleuthing thread:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5454p168-bachelor-24-peter-weber-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1438792

Just to add Peter made an appearance on Dick Clarke's New Years eve special live from NYC.

Hannah Ann seem to still be in Vegas with her friends.

Madi so far still M.I.A from any social media sightings.

Was CH in NYC that night to see them at a party and happy?  I rather doubt it.

I see mom's heavy hand behind this. TPTB want to keep mom happy even if it means throwing her son to the wolves.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:23 pm

Social media and mags are destroying Barb today. Some adored Hannah speech.

Today, I still dislike Hannah Ann. Still think she was playing a role and her true self was revealed live yesterday when she had her revenge. Mostly she was right but I felf very uncomfortable seeing her very well rehearsed speech. She was no angel in my eyes. And she was also at fault for not asking more questions at FRC if she was so unsure 

I hope peter will distance from his mother. I hope he even change the city. 

Yes he was a mess but somehow I feel sorry for him. I think this was too quick for him and not enough conversations... he couldn’t un love quick enough for this franchise.

I think Madison handled really well. She shamed barb with few words and put her in her place. I did not care for her but I do admire her response yesterday.

Good luck to both. Long dating is in order.

Note to self.... no need of SHV.... FaceTime is working well
JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:39 pm

I feel sorry for Peter too. To be destroyed on national TV 8 million viewers and on SM by his family is enough for anyone to seek professional help IMHO.

To me, that is appalling and horrendous behaviour towards your son.  I don't see how any of them, brother/parents feel good about themselves especially Peter's brother fuelling the fire the day after on SM. I don't give a flying fig what the true story is, how many mistakes Peter made, lashing out against your own son/brother and the father helping his wife say bad things about Madi is despicable.

I hope whatever Peter and Madi's plans are that they can make wise decisions and keep the negative people out of their lives. If they are together, Peter will have a wake up call, seeing the difference between a loving supportive family, vs one that has no hesitation degrading someone, it's actually shocking that they had no problem doing this on national tv. I'm actually surprised that he was raised in that environment, as I think Peter is a good guy with a good heart. I think he's messed up by living in a household where he has to please his parents rather than making himself happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Agreed. No wonder why Peter had issues to decide, to see clearly between the 3 girls. He loved but couldn’t decipher the goods and the bads. His mother gave him a terrible example. He remained a teenager at their house, the man couldn’t grew.

I do believe this was his painful wake up call and I am glad he is moving out. I hope it will be another city. Truly. Hope he will fully give all the chances to explore his relationship with madi. One way or another, it will be good for him imo

I honestly see a repeat of jojo and Jordan, minus the crazy mother. Or Jason and molly.

I cannot phantom how sad Peter must be today with her mother last night  mean self.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:10 pm

To me, I understand now why he is so indecisive. He's making decisions based on what his mother would think IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:To me, I understand now why he is so indecisive. He's making decisions based on what his mother would think IMO.

I agree.  I also think he took the blame and agreed with everything Hanah Ann accused him of... mostly because that's what hes used to doing with mommy dearest.  Barb's actions and words last night .... explained so much of Peter's personality.   My opinion of him changed last night.   I like him more .... and hope he cuts the apron strings and keeps a healthy distance from his family for the time being.   Time will tell if he and Madi can make a go of it ...and if not, I think she'll at least help him to see how unhealthy and toxic the influence his mother has on him and that he'll live his own life from here on out. I also hope Barb and rest of family see the light .... and apologize to Peter ..sincerely... and they all grow from this.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:To me, I understand now why he is so indecisive. He's making decisions based on what his mother would think IMO.

No doubt about it. He needs to move across the country from her. I can't believe that he would even speak with her in the near future, even if Madi and him break up.

After reading RS column, if he was with other women after the breakup with HA, and before he got back with Madi, no big deal. Maybe he is getting tired of the chasing around and wants to settle down. You never know.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:35 pm

Is there proof of him being with other women? I don't know what's being said, only what I read here, but I see nothing wrong with a single guy being with other women. Questionable why this info is now coming to light, after the ATFR.

I'm very close to my family, but, if they ever did that to me, there wouldn't be any forgiving, for a long time, if that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is there proof of him being with other women? I don't know what's being said, only what I read here, but I see nothing wrong with a single guy being with other women. Questionable why this info is now coming to light, after the ATFR.

I'm very close to my family, but, if they ever did that to me, there wouldn't be any forgiving, for a long time, if that.

Just what I read in RS column. You're right, why coming out now instead of earlier?

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:37 pm

@11minny thank you.

I don't read RS either. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is there proof of him being with other women? I don't know what's being said, only what I read here, but I see nothing wrong with a single guy being with other women. Questionable why this info is now coming to light, after the ATFR.

I think there is something to the Julie rumor.  There's a reason Chris H went off on Madi about setting Peter up for failure, how close producers get with the lead, blah, blah, blah.  They didn't deny it.  But, I think Peter asked Chris to go to Madi and not let Barbara know.  I don't have anything to back it up.

People said that he was acting single at the Super Bowl.

I wonder if the Walking On Sunshine thing was him knowing that Madi would come back again.

Chris did say that night was the first time she saw how Peter's family was against her after her MTP.  So, that was fresh too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska