SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mbl Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:16 pm

@atem she didn’t follow Peter throughout the season?

mbl

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Putting this here to confirm facts.

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Captu233
https://www.instagram.com/madiprew/following/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Karma. laugh out loud

And I thought Momma Murray was bad. Rolling Eyes

Funny you should mention Momma Murray... before last night's finale, Momma Weber was compared to Momma Murray on reddit.  I think the person thought Momma Weber deserved the title of "worst mom in BN".

After last night, I concur.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Too funny that Selena Gomez ended up being the Madi fan in last night's episode! Knowing how much of a Bieber fan Madi is! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:32 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1237851018236317709?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:37 pm

Thanks Bluwayz really interesting to hear what happened afterwards. Clearly CH also agrees that their lifestyles don’t match but he’s not preaching it.

It’s sad that Barb doesn’t trust her son enough to think he would figure things out eventually
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 pm

Chris Harrison Says Peter Weber's Family Is 'Splintered' After Barb's 'Bachelor' Finale Outburst (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-says-peter-webers-family-is-splintered-after-barbs-bachelor-finale-outburst

Chris Harrison Says Peter Weber and Madison Prewett Have 'Massive, Real-Life Issues' to Overcome (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-says-peter-weber-and-madison-prewett-have-massive-real-life-issues-to-overcome

‘The Bachelor’ Exec On Peter’s Messy Proposal, Breakup, Future — And His Mother
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-finale-peter-weber-madison-details-barb-mom-1203529716/

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 pm

I'm just putting this out there - if TPTB saw Peter catting around after the break-up (Super Bowl) and were concerned about behavior out of control, CH might have flown off to 'Bama just to bring Peter back in line.  Otherwise ATFR is just a sad broken down love story.  It makes sense especially if you believe that HB was their first choice for 'Ette and her getting back together with Peter would quash that possibility.

Last edited by eirekay on Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison Says Peter Weber's Family Is 'Splintered' After Barb's 'Bachelor' Finale Outburst (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-says-peter-webers-family-is-splintered-after-barbs-bachelor-finale-outburst

Chris Harrison Says Peter Weber and Madison Prewett Have 'Massive, Real-Life Issues' to Overcome (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-says-peter-weber-and-madison-prewett-have-massive-real-life-issues-to-overcome

‘The Bachelor’ Exec On Peter’s Messy Proposal, Breakup, Future — And His Mother
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-finale-peter-weber-madison-details-barb-mom-1203529716/

There is a reason Madi unfollowed Chris H.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:54 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1237856901271932934?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:00 pm

I don't think I have yet heard anyone ask Peter if he wants to lead a more faithful life. All I can recall hearing is people saying, Madison is so religious and that's not Peter. Just because Madison doesn't drink alcohol doesn't mean Peter can't. Doesn't mean they can't go out line dancing either as his mother claims. It's not like they're going to be in church 24/7. Maybe Peter is looking for more structure in his life?? no idea
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:03 pm

Chris Harrison acting surprised by Barb's behavior, please. You and production knew exactly what would happen and you gave her that platform specifically for the purpose. We didn't need to hear Barb's hate-filled diatribe, it wasn't her relationship or her decision to make.

And this just makes me sad: "Peter was visibly upset. Clearly, on a lot of levels, he felt a little ambushed. He felt upset, he felt protective over Madison.”

If only Peter's family could come to the understanding that even with their concerns they could've just supported Peter when he needed it most. It doesn't mean you don't have your opinion, but it's not your relationship to control. Because that's what a healthy and loving family would do, instead of using tactics of emotional manipulation and punishment when you don't get your way. If Madi and Peter don't work out then they'll break up, just let them live their own lives and let it run its course.

Also this part of the People article makes it very clear that CH and production had a role in convincing Peter an engagement was necessary. Not to remove Peter's own responsibility, but I remember CH saying he basically brow beat Peter to stop being indecisive. "A talk with Chris Harrison convinced Weber “that it’s near impossible to feel 100% confident about anything”.

IMO Peter really needs to move out ASAP and stop hanging out with production regardless of his relationship status. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska