SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 64 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:@Emeralds
We’re never going to agree on this. I don’t find Peter worthy of respect. I don’t feel sorry for him because he’s too much of a coward to stand up for himself. Sooner or later he will have to come to terms with the fact that he will never have a woman with brains, a true heart and dignity. It’s inconsistent with his environment.
What Hannah did to Peter was nowhere near as egregious as what Peter did to Victoria F’s family who were gathered to meet him at the show’s request. Madi, who was duped into attending ATFR for a public, televised, unwarranted skewering he made no real effort to save her from and Hannah S. who accepted his tptb mandated proposal and thought she was engaged. He claimed to be in love with all three. He was extremely insincere in his dealings with Kelsey IMO, as well. It was pretty unfair to cancel more than one cocktail party while continuously sending women you refused to even try to know, home.

Both Peter and Hannah B were paid to play. I’m not upset about the fact that Hannah treated Peter like the a** he clearly is. He should have recognized fake. His picture belongs under the definition.
All IMO.

Again, the point isn't to re-litigate Peter's season. If you think Hannah did nothing wrong, that's your opinion. I feel she was manipulative & selfish. Saying that doesn't change my feelings about Peter's many mistakes on his season. People aren't black & white. At least we share our Tyler love. handwave

I know, @Emeralds. You are right. I’m just temporarily blinded by my absolute disdain for Peter. I’ll be ok in a week or so. I was in even worse shape when Hannah B. let Tyler get midway through his proposal before choosing whatever his name was. I was practically giddy when her heart was splintered. I’m afraid I’m not always as even-handed as you are.  Embarressed!

I was right there with you. rotfl I'm not as far along with Hannah as you are, but if Tyler/Hannah is happening, I'm glad it's because that's what Tyler wants & not because production forced it or he felt pressured by the fanbase. I just want Tyler to be happy. He's such an inspiration watching him embrace life rather than grief & I love that he's advocating for organ donation.

That’s our guy, @Emeralds
We love him for good reason and probably beyond... giggling
Hannah better be good to him. I'm not doing well with this much time in my house. It’s starting to feel like I’m in jail.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by River57 Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:47 pm

Exactly sitting here at home too long. But how does Peter get away with keeping Victoria’s family waiting for hours and never meeting them!  Did Victoria’s  demand an apology from Peter?   I believe that Barb has dysfunctional issues for sure. But Chris H and Peter are the two responsible for the disrespect to Madison was uncalled for and their responsibility.  Okay but I hope everyone can go on and makes healthier choices.   Wishing good health to the world right now too. Physical and mental!

Last edited by River57 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited grammar.)

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Since it's a week today since the ATFR it's time to file this thread in the archive.

Please use Peter's General Discussion thread for all discussion.

Peter Weber General Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska