SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:41 pm

Off the Vine - Grape Therapy: Hannah Ann
https://podcasts.apple.com/bm/podcast/grape-therapy-hannah-ann/id1240420549?i=1000470977825
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk -  Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:31 pm

@bluwavz This girl is everywhere! She is really taking advantage of the podium! I don’t remember an ex / F1 doing so much media.
She got what she was aiming at! Except BIP...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:05 pm

I like her positivity toward the other girls on her season.
The most recent BN person she was in touch with was Victoria F, she and Madi are communicating, and her view of Kelley is that she’s cool and although they aren’t friends Hannah Ann is glad to be out of it and see’s no reason why Kelley and Peter shouldn’t do what they want.
Sometimes I think the show encourages taking sides and promotes vengeful and dramatic behavior among the cast. It’s refreshing to hear she’s not buying into that.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:33 pm

@notarose I agree that the show twist things and create drama narratives between the contestants even after it’s done. At the same time, this crop of girls, particularly savvy and thirsty bunch of girls, have all interest in ‘ looking ‘ like BFF and saying nice things about others. They increase their followers by posting or liking each other’s stuff. Especially now that BIP is most likely out of the question. They have to behave until the next show. Can you honestly think all these girls would be great friends if they hit the beach together and compete for attention on the screen and some popular man’s favors? I think not. But maybe I’m just a bit cynical.

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:@notarose I agree that the show twist things and create drama narratives between the contestants even after it’s done. At the same time, this crop of girls, particularly savvy and thirsty bunch of girls, have all interest in ‘ looking ‘ like BFF and saying nice things about others. They increase their followers by posting  or liking each other’s stuff. Especially now that BIP is most likely out of the question. They have to behave until the next show. Can you honestly think all these girls would be great friends if they hit the beach together and compete for attention on the screen and some popular man’s favors? I think not. But maybe I’m just a bit cynical.

JMOAA

That makes two of us. I have nothing against HA, but the girl has a plan and IMO she is sticking to it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:37 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-hannah-ann-61065696/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:20 am

Here comes ‘cauliflower girl’ ! I don’t think I will give her the time to listen.
@overexposed
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:56 am

Astrobach wrote:Here comes ‘cauliflower girl’ ! I don’t think I will give her the time to listen.
@overexposed

Evidently her podcast was recorded before Peter's and the fact that she said Peter had been dm'ing Kelly while they were together was not even mentioned in Peter's interview indicates to me that these hosts all have their favorites and HA isn't it. Or they are afraid to rock the boat so they don't get on TPTB's bad side. So much of what these 2 do is tied to the franchise, IMO they are definitely puppets.

I'm thankful for those that do listen and recap so I don't have to listen to any of them!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:19 pm

I was so bored I listened to some of the ones HS did.  I don't like how every podcast is tied with Bach Nation. We are never going to get the full story with them doing the interviews.  I also cannot stand how Ben tends to lecture instead of interview.  Just another reason why I can't stand many of the Bachelors chosen by this show.  But, that's just me.

IMO, HS made it clear to me that Peter is not good at communicating.  I think HS came off well in all the podcasts, but they were all VERY soft ball, non hard reflecting questions.  JMO

As I have posted before, HS is reacting really differently than Madi has even after getting so much support from just about everyone in Bach Nation.  She still likes tweets that shade Peter and is way more out there about her faith than Madi.  I also found HS to be consistent in her answers, unlike Peter.

I don't know why people want HS to focus on Peter and Kelley so much.  What can she say?  All I see is a young woman who wants to have some fun after going through the crap and make some money and really can't right now.  Why focus on something that has no benefit to you or what you want to focus on?

As for Peter, he came off like he hasn't changed at all and I never want to hear 'I struggled like no other' ever again.  IMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Anyone find it funny just how much Hannah and Madi have things in common (family wise)? Sometimes, they look like they could be sisters and I saw that Hannah's birthday is on the 25th of this month. Wasn't Madi's on March 25? IDK, but I find it funny how it is on the same number date, but a different month!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:42 pm

How Hannah Ann's Breakup With Peter Changed What She's Looking For In A Partner
https://www.bustle.com/p/how-hannah-anns-breakup-with-peter-changed-what-shes-looking-for-in-a-partner-22808195
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:52 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/799-your-favorite-thing-28433540/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Ann Sluss & Jake Funk - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+14
LoveDovez
Stacia620
HavaDrPepper
Sprite
Astrobach