SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:41 pm

Married at First Sight's eleventh season will presumably be based in New Orleans, LA, given the show began casting for an additional season there in August.

According to the New Orleans season's casting application, potential cast members must be available for interviews in late November, as well as late January and early February 2020.

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/married-at-first-sight-renewed-for-season-11-that-will-air-in--2020-26535.php

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:03 pm

They are filming right now in New Orleans. I wonder how that is going with the Corona Virus and if it is affecting the relationships at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:55 pm

I know we saw previews, but looking at the timeline below, I wonder when they actually filmed this. March/April but since COVID started to materialize I wonder if the 5 month's has been filmed yet.

And in the second longer promo, a voiceover announced, "Five new couples... in the craziest season... ever."
So what could qualify as "crazy?" One bride is seemingly shown riding a unicycle down the aisle, and an apparent groom can be heard revealing, "This is someone I've met before."
Lifetime announced in September 2019 it had renewed Married at First Sight for an eleventh season that will air in 2020 and consist of 17 supersized two-hour episodes.

Lifetime's Married at First Sight Season 11 promos did not specifically identify the season's filming city by name. However, Married at First Sight had begun casting for a season in New Orleans in August 2019 and the promos did show recognizable New Orleans locations.

According to the New Orleans season's casting application, potential cast members had to be available for interviews in late November, as well as late January and early February 2020.

Assuming Lifetime uses a similar schedule as it has over the last couple of years, Married at First Sight's eleventh season will premiere in late June or July (presumably after Married at First Sight: Couples' Cam, the new MAFS spinoff Lifetime will premiere on May 20, completes its six-episode run).
https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/married-at-first-sight-season-11-coming-soon-and-will-feature-five-new-couples-27576.php

ETA:

There's more to the article I didn't see.

Last week, the @Mafsfan Instagram account reported Married at First Sight Season 11 had begun filming in New Orleans in February around Valentine's Day and the couples had traveled to Mexico for their honeymoons afterwards.

However, the Instagram account claimed an inside source informed them Married at First Sight's crew was pulled from production earlier this month -- which would have likely only been about a couple of weeks before Season 11's "Decision Day" was set to occur -- due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

According to the source, Married at First Sight couples were left to film the remainder of the season on their own using cameras installed in their apartments, similar to what Married at First Sight's Kinetic Content production company is doing with the franchise's new Married at First Sight: Couples' Cam spinoff.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:49 pm

We have premiere dates!! A special on July 8th and premiere July 15th! All the couples are in the link.

Married at First Sight is back! This summer, the show heads to New Orleans for season 11 of the hit Lifetime reality show.

When the new season premieres, five couples will say “I do” to a complete stranger. Season 11 features 17 two-hour episodes, set to capture every pair’s journey in the most detail possible — from their wedding day to living together and everything in between. After multiple weeks, the pairs must decide if they want to stay together or get a divorce.

For the first time, Lifetime will be airing Married at First Sight Matchmaking Special on Wednesday, July 8, one week before the season 11 premiere. The special will feature the trio of experts as they make their decision of who to pair up with who. The preview will be followed by a two-hour Kickoff Special, in which a group of expert panelists will break down all the couples, interview fan-favorite couples form the past and tease what’s to come.

The network also announced that
Married at First Sight, produced by Kinetic Content, premieres on Wednesday, July 15, at 8 p.m. ET.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/married-at-first-sight-season-11-cast-meet-the-couples/bennett-and-amelia/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:27 pm

There's a two hour special on right now for Season 11. I just came across it so I'm 1 1/2 hours late. I forgot all about it.

Looks like we'll have another Jamie who doesn't want to go through with the wedding because she's not attracted to him and some guy who loves his body.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 pm

I watched the Matchmaking Special and the episode with Kevin Frazier last night. I think this will be an interesting season when it officially starts next Wednesday.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:37 pm

@suzq IA should be good! Looking forward to it!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Anyone know what MAFS Fan’s new spoiler is?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:03 pm

provenceguy wrote:Anyone know what MAFS Fan’s new spoiler is?

The spoiler was that 3 of the 5 couples decide to stay together on decision day. I think one of the couples we count out staying together on decision day is Brett and Olivia. Who do you guys think are the three that will stay together on decision day? Mafs fan says they’ll tell the three couples after the weddings air. I’m excited for this season and hope for the best outcome.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:04 pm

@provenceguy what is their IG? or where are you getting that from?

IDK I haven't been snooping around. Here are the couples!

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/07/married-at-first-sight-season-11-couples-cast/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:07 pm

Just google MAFS fan twitter or MAFS Fan instagram. She posted a spoiler for the new season on her instagram this afternoon, but I don’t have an instagram account. You can read her tweets without having a twitter account, though.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:08 pm

Thanks, Zaynab!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure