SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mastiiffmom Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:35 am

I don’t know to what extent they screen these people. But it wouldn’t have taken very much checking to find out that Brett is a womanizer and a drunk. Remember party boy Ryan Buckley? Another big drinker. Ugh. 

Or the emotionally unavailable. Iris Caldwell, the virgin. Matt Gwynne, the pro basketball player. Luke Cuccurullo, Molly Duff, Nick Pendergast, Tres Russell, Ryan Ranellone.

Then there were just the plain crazy one’s. Ryan DeNino, Tom Wilson, Mia Bally, Michael Watson, Brandon Reid.

Last edited by Mastiiffmom on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can’t spell)
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:06 pm

@Mastiiffmom ughh just mentioning those names give me the heebeejeebee's! laugh out loud

Those seasons were a nightmare around here!

IA I enjoyed the epi. I found a lot of fore shadowing going on but maybe that's just from sleuthing.

The spoiler is three couples stay married. That's good news, hopefully they are still together. I need to find the time to try and sleuth to see if there is anything out there that confirms one way or another.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:12 pm

I want to know who sent the text to Karen with Miles' name. Was it secretly production trying to cause some drama? I like Miles by the way. I am also very curious as to how Amelia and Bennett have met before. I like them as well. I find it interesting that some couples have that previous knowledge this season. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:48 am

@suzq That was pretty rotten someone did that. It obviously had to be someone who knows her and just so happen to know his IG? If it was someone that new him, how would he/she get her phone number? I guess anything is possible.

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Captu420

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:57 am

Anyone going to watch tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:06 am

Unfiltered is on right now. -- Jamie is talking with Pastor Cal, Woody and Brett.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:21 am

Pastor Cal is not impressed with Brett's behavior on Episode 1 at all. It's uncomfortable to watch.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:47 am

@suzq I missed the first episodes but caught up on DVR earlier today. Am still behind as I am now watching Unfiltered but should catch up in about a half hour.

And Brett is a complete waste of everyone's time. I would have thought TPTB would have learned their lesson last season with Zach.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:51 am

Cannot WAIT!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:57 am

provenceguy wrote:Cannot WAIT!

I'm confused. Wait for what?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:15 am

I am watching, 15 minutes to go. I don't see Unfiltered on my TV Guide so we must not get it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:21 am

Doats wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Cannot WAIT!

I'm confused. Wait for what?

Unfiltered and the 1st of the wedding episodes.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure