SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:34 am

alwayscooking wrote:So Madison was on Off the Vine with Kaitlyn.  Peter called Madison right before the quarantine  went down trying to get back together.  She also said she was best friends with Kelly in the house, and that they were very close, Kelly was the first person Madison called when she got back from Australia, and she was even in group texts with Madison family.  Was kind of blindsided by the "leak" of Peter and Kelly together.  Wow  no no  

?? so this would be mid March sometime?? WTH??!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:So Madison was on Off the Vine with Kaitlyn.  Peter called Madison right before the quarantine  went down trying to get back together.  She also said she was best friends with Kelly in the house, and that they were very close, Kelly was the first person Madison called when she got back from Australia, and she was even in group texts with Madison family.  Was kind of blindsided by the "leak" of Peter and Kelly together.  Wow  no no  

?? so this would be mid March sometime?? WTH??!

Apparently it was just a couple days before he went to hangout with Kelly. I'm listening again to make sure.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:32 pm

@alwayscooking thank you.

He is one messed up guy IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Idlemess wrote:She seems like a lovely young lady.

I’m still wondering WHY Peter was asked to be Bachelor. Much have been that wholesome charming and sincere personality.

Personally, I think the producers can get desperate people to do just about anything. Complete opposite of Colton.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@alwayscooking thank you.

He is one messed up guy IMHO.

So Madison and Kelly were best friends in the house, and their friendship continued after the show. Kelly was one of the first people Madi called when she got back from Australia, she was even in group text messages with Madison's family. 2 day prior to the photos of Peter in Chicago with Kelly Peter was still calling and texting Madison to try and work things out. Madison said she was hurt and taken back by Kelly and Peter, but still didn't say anything negative, wished them well. Madison said she's does things differently after a break up, takes time to work on herself instead of jumping into another relationship, with obviously Peter doesn't. Hasn't heard from Kelly at all. Peter tried texting her after the photos were leaked to explain, and she shut him down. It was leaked on her birthday. Madison had then heard rumors about Peter hanging out with Kelly while he was still with HA, and then trying to work things out with her, so she's hurt by Kelly's actions, that she didn't even give her a heads up. Really great interview, Kaitlyn really let her talk
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:26 pm

@alwayscooking thanks for recapping.

Peter was jumping from one to the other using people to for his own benefit. What a jerk. He still has comments off on his IG.

Kelly was not her friend IMHO. Friends don't treat you like that.

Madison has IMO always showed her character. I think she's a smart grounded young lady.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:57 pm

What Peter and Blake H have in common is a seemingly inability to understand how things they do and say will have consequences before they do them. Perhaps Blake has now learned to press pause and think before acting. Not sure where Peter is at or if he even feels he needs to make any changes. Madi saying Peter was still sending love messages after their breakup then doing a 180 and quarantining with Kelley shortly after is so odd yet IMO makes it so much easier to move on from him.
Sad that her friendship with Kelley has taken a turn. I’m now wondering about Kelley’s edit at the end and the reasoning behind the frankenbites.
I was a bit surprised to hear Madi will be moving to LA once able but also not so surprised as it was previously sleuthed that she had a PR agent.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Madi, that was the best birthday present you could have gotten....if you were in any way undecided about the pilot boy, God helped make things crystal clear for u!!!!  Would love for her to find her Sean/Colton...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:35 pm

@notarose I too thought about Blake and his actions post filming.

I think Peter is in a similar mind frame. How can he possible contact Madi which looks like days before quarantining with Kelly. Did Kelly know he was contacting Madi?

I would think Madi was done with him after the ATFR so I'm glad to see she shut him down when he tried to reach out to her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:35 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/madison-prewett-wishes-she-d-181943022.html

What makes me think Peter never told mama about calling Madi...???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:47 pm

Madi plans to move to LA? Called it @bluwavz laugh out loud

I predict she will dive into the Christian influencer niche.

Did she ever mention BIP? May be unpopular opinion, but I can totally see her going on it. I think she wants to stay in the franchise. Nothing wrong with that.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:57 pm

That was a pretty great podcast. I knew I liked Madison for a reason, but I didn’t quite expect all this. She was so open, direct and funny, yet kind and humble. The only time she seemed less forgiving was when she talked about Kelley, but even then it was mostly disappointment in losing a friend.

All of that makes her story so much more believable than those we have heard before. For the first time I feel I have an understanding of what went down.

I wonder if she will do the other podcasts that Peter and HA did. Kaitlyn said “she is trusting me” in her introduction, so there might be some hope that this was the one exclusive interview.
Certain judgemental podcasters would deserve that. :uptonogood
All JMO

ETA:
dee wrote:Did she ever mention BIP? May be unpopular opinion, but I can totally see her going on it. I think she wants to stay in the franchise. Nothing wrong with that.
Well BIP isn’t happening, but Kaitlyn didn’t ask if she would be interested in another show in the future, which is usually what all podcasters ask.

Last edited by blueblues on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM