SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 Empty Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Previous threads here

happygolucky wrote:@Jolena tiktok of the crew (Source)
IG fanpage reporting : Source

Kas_256 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:This one is funny on Hannah’s as well https://vm.tiktok.com/s2wt2t/

Haha I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched this and I laugh everytime.
Hilarious - I love it. Also shows how great their relationship is and how comfortable they both are

Kas_256 wrote:
dee wrote:^^ That was kind of cute. Not sure how she didn't know it wasn't Tyler with the spoon the entire time.

Also... is she wearing Tyler's shorts?  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 1f440

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-m2uqDYy5/?igshid=e1eawppyu0yx

You can see the shorts better in this one and I’m going to say they do look quite big on her so maybe a boys pair 🤷‍�🤔

Seatee wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Ryan’s been looking SO freaking hot in all the pics & vids from this week. Tyler who?

via GIPHY

Agree! Ryan is slowly becoming my favorite Cameron. He's hilarious and a cutie.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 1f60d

smg2587 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:This one is funny on Hannah’s as well https://vm.tiktok.com/s2wt2t/

Anyone notice the tinfoil on the floor. It notable because there fans on reddit known as the denial den reference wearing tinfoil in their post. Just can't help but notice it there.

This tiktok was a pretty good one.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Kas_256 Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:57 pm

@bleiby527 I 100% agree that they seem very comfortable in each other’s space in the spoons video and were so familiar and comfortable touching each other I 100% got “more than friend” vibes in this video also.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:58 pm

Also watch the Instagram live that Hannah just posted. I don't have a link, but I'm sure there will be a link tomorrow. She's looking at Tyler with heart eyes every time he speaks, and she confirms that she and Matt are just friends.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:01 am

@dee I agree that these kind of answers shouldn't be taken seriously or as a proof for any theory  ... but what strikes me is that the clip in question was brought to "my" attention because both Tyler and Hannah were tagged to it yesterday (and the interview is from February) and it talks specifically about the pranks/childish games she wants to have with her future boyfriend ... to then see these 2 friends deciding to reinforce their friendship quarantining together, while 1 of the 2 is displaying the exact attitude the other friend is in search of in her significant other ... then it's safe for me to assume (and I don't like jumping to conclusions without doubting everything first) ... that this friendship can't be a simple friendship, because at least 1 of the 2 protagonists is likely to fall for the other ... given their history of their attraction (physical nonetheless) and emotional connection. And considering that they are both very honest adults (even if acting immature sometimes) I can presume they are both aware in what situation they are both in ... and willingly so.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:05 am

Hannah every single time Tyler spoke during the live:

via GIPHY

(& no I’m not saying it’s proof of them dating)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:15 am

Hannah when Tyler is me when Tannah rotfl :fanningfan PINKHEART
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 Screen90
SC from Hannah's ig live
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:21 am

Diana wrote:Hannah when Tyler is me when Tannah rotfl :fanningfan PINKHEART
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 Screen90
SC from Hannah's ig live

Yep, Florida looks great on her!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:37 am

^^^^^This was adorable and I have to say now....I’m changing my mind. 😍

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:41 am

Tyler is so hard to crack. I can never tell if there's something more. Hannah is all googly eyed though for real.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:20 am

@ReneeM Agree with you on Ryan - definitely a cutie. Is he the youngest? Usually the youngest of 3 is happy-go-lucky, look-at-me kind of person. The entertainer of the family.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:22 am

Norcalgal wrote:@ReneeM Agree with you on Ryan - definitely a cutie. Is he the youngest? Usually the youngest of 3 is happy-go-lucky, look-at-me kind of person. The entertainer of the family.

Yes he is! Tyler is the oldest, Austin is middle (least seen but around) and Ryan is the youngest

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am

bleuberry wrote:Tyler is so hard to crack. I can never tell if there's something more. Hannah is all googly eyed though for real.
I’ve noticed that he seems to be doing that juvenile thing little boys do when they tug on a girl’s hair when they like her. He keeps needling her, especially when she stops paying attention to him. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing