SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by whit90 Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:16 pm

^^^
This was about 2 months ago and he seems like he is taking it more serious now. Plus he is busy with all the projects he is doing.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:33 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
This was about 2 months ago and he seems like he is taking it more serious now. Plus he is busy with all the projects he is doing.
Well those posts are from July 19, but at least there has been nothing like it since then (that we know of).
The criticism was pretty harsh, and hopefully they learned something.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:01 pm

https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/1312133499403464704?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:21 am

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/1312133499403464704?s=20

Access has a video interview up with Tyler and he spills alot , imo it's better then the cosmopolitan interview. happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 26 4256136633 From the sound of the Access interview, I think there might be hope for a future relationship with these two, he dosen't rule it out .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:14 am

https://youtu.be/Q4VOne0fSoc
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:50 am

I watched most of the above video and he says “friends” about Hannah over and over. I think that’s where they will likely stay for the foreseeable future. His comments were more along the line of ‘never say never’ not expressing any interest. I think that ship has sailed. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:24 pm

I am curious as to why Tyler is writing a book on relationships. I am not sure that he would be my go to person to get advice from on that area. I'm also not sure why he and Hannah continue to be friends -- might be easier to cut ties and move forward. I was upset when she didn't pick him and I thought they would be a good couple, but unless this is an Ashley and Jared situation where they just didn't want to be without each other -- it might be better for Hannah and Tyler to pull the plug. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:20 pm

suzq wrote:I am curious as to why Tyler is writing a book on relationships.  I am not sure that he would be my go to person to get advice from on that area.  I'm also not sure why he and Hannah continue to be friends -- might be easier to cut ties and move forward.  I was upset when she didn't pick him and I thought they would be a good couple, but unless this is an Ashley and Jared situation where they just didn't want to be without each other -- it might be better for Hannah and Tyler to pull the plug.  JMO.
I mean this in the least delusional way possible but this is the only explanation that makes sense because I just don’t get why they’re forcing something that seems so hard for a person they dated for a minute on a reality show. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:31 pm

gabriele wrote:I watched most of the above video and he says “friends” about Hannah over and over. I think that’s where they will likely stay for the foreseeable future. His comments were more along the line of ‘never say never’ not expressing any interest. I think that ship has sailed. jmo
I agree. IMHO whatever there was at the beginning of the quarantine, just presuming here, there might had been some feelings unresolved. I've jumped too fast to an assumption that they've resolved them talking while living together. By TC's words they really didn't. So I'm guessing that the distance after actually worked in their favour getting some clarity and that's why they can be friends now. I believe people who had some sort of relationship (unrequired love) can be very dear friends once they make peace with the reality and accept their own role in the relationship as it is. Usually that also stops any romantic consideration and so I don't "see" longing or a waiting game here. But since they are both single "never say never" is a simple cop out answer often used by TC, while HB usually ignores any mention of him. At this point I would conclude they simply don't want to disappoint their fans, don't mind being connected by association because it offers them a spotlight and they are mixing their worlds aware of their distance. It might not be so simple if they lived in the same city and "cruise" in the same circle daily. So it works for them ... for now.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Iirc there seemed to be some weirdness between them on Hannah's last day in Florida...?  I couldn't quite figure out, though, why it had seemed (?) they might have shared a room during quarantine...

So ironic that Hannah left Florida on more secure footing with Matt than with Tyler...

I don't really think these two will end up together, in spite of momma Cs seeming approval. I still wonder if there's some of the player left in tc, and I still think Hannah has a checklist that needs to be refined/updated, or at least open to fine tuning by the spirit, jmo. Though I like her, I think she has some stubborn streaks (tho I think she's working on them). I also still think she is lacking in direction career wise... Jmo. If these two meet up from time to time just to feed their followings, I will think less of them, to be honest. Though I confess I don't think the dimples we saw in that one pic of Hannah looking at Tyler were faked, laugh out loud

Last edited by Billysmom on Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:30 pm

This seems like a symbiotic relationship. Doesn't mean they aren't actually friends and want to be in each others lives. But they are well aware this is good business, so they won't fight the narrative of them being associated together. Should they end up in serious relationships, they won't lean into it anymore. They both clearly have no relationship with other people to protect because no one would want to actually date them when they are publicly linked together like this. But I also don't think Tyler or Hannah are really looking to settle down with anyone right now anyway, so this works for them.

In terms of the book, it doesn't really sound like a book about relationship advice? Doesn't even specify romantic relationships in the interviews. I feel like his parents divorce will be heavily featured. I don't think there's going to be any tea about post show life or production secrets as they don't even tease that. Sounds like it's his life up until the filming of the show. Either way, like all BN books, I won't be reading it laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:35 pm

Billysmom wrote:Iirc there seemed to be some weirdness between them on Hannah's last day in Florida...?  I couldn't quite figure out, though, why it had seemed (?) they might have shared a room during quarantine...
I’d forgotten that things were weird with them right before she left. It’s strange that Tyler is saying it was a struggle when she was there with all we saw. It did seem like they were together, more than friends, in some capacity. Maybe Hannah wanted more and Tyler said not yet, due to his mom’s passing, the pandemic and long distance, and she decided to leave especially if they’d been hooking up. I know we heard he was upset she was leaving. Who knows? That’s all speculation.

So ironic that Hannah left Florida on more secure footing with Matt than with Tyler...

I don't really think these two will end up together, in spite of momma Cs seeming approval. I still wonder if there's some of the player left in tc, and I still think Hannah has a checklist that needs to be refined/updated, or at least open to fine tuning by the spirit, jmo. Though I like her, I think she has some stubborn streaks (tho I think she's working on them). I also still think she is lacking in direction career wise... Jmo. If these two meet up from time to time just to feed their followings, I will think less of them, to be honest. Though I confess I don't think the dimples we saw in that one pic of Hannah looking at Tyler were faked, laugh out loud

I think Hannah does still like him but he’s not into it right now. I think she would be smart to set clear boundaries and move on. It sounds like they may have filmed something for their respective YouTube channels when he was in LA. Monetizing their friendship, if she still has feelings, doesn’t seem like a great idea to me. Too much potential for getting hurt: he might be in it for followers & her friendship while she might be hoping for more. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing