SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:55 pm

I hope so, @pavalygurl. I liked him until he seemed to get away from being the type of guy we saw on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:27 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/trading-secrets/bachelor-nation-fan-favorite-BqdbvtnUz4L/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:53 am

Tyler is going to be on the second season of Fox Special Forces, starts September 25th
https://people.com/special-forces-worlds-toughest-test-fox-season-2-cast-7566096
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:49 am

@alwayscooking Thank you. Will look forward to watching this again! I find it funny that first Hannah and now Tyler are on this show. They are inextricably linked - even if they aren't together!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:57 am

Norcalgal wrote:@alwayscooking Thank you. Will look forward to watching this again! I find it funny that first Hannah and now Tyler are on this show. They are inextricably linked - even if they aren't together!

IMO they were perfectly suited for each other in so many ways. Too bad it didn't work out for them. He's still single and hasen't found the one and Hannah is in a relationship for a few years now with no signs of an engagement that I've seen. just saying. Hugesmile Maybe a ship sailed that should have stayed docked and had a chance to eventually sail into the sunset laugh out loud no ideaquestion
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:09 pm

@Jolena One of my sons must married a woman he's known for 14 years and they were like ships that circled around each other for that long, before the pandemic made allowed the to dock!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:33 pm

Jolena wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@alwayscooking Thank you. Will look forward to watching this again! I find it funny that first Hannah and now Tyler are on this show. They are inextricably linked - even if they aren't together!

IMO they were perfectly suited for each other in so many ways. Too bad it didn't work out for them. He's still single and hasen't found the one and Hannah is in a relationship for a few years now with no signs of an engagement that I've seen. just saying. Hugesmile Maybe a ship sailed that should have stayed docked and had a chance to eventually sail into the sunset laugh out loud no ideaquestion  

I don’t think Hannah and Adam find the need for an engagement or wedding .. some couples are just fine with that and there is nothing wrong with it .. they are comfortable @nd secure in their relationship and don’t feel the need for that piece of paper

I have a daughter in the exact same place and time .. happy as a clam

Just look at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel .. 40 years and no rings on their fingers and still together
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:05 am

@Jeepers so true! But I do giggle that Hannah went on two reality shows where the goal was to find a husband. Wouldn't be surprised if her experience with that could have led her to realize she doesn't need the traditional path in her partnership. She has accomplished so much for herself and hope she is happy!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:07 pm

https://twitter.com/RealityClubFOX/status/1704631593405427829

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:09 pm

Thanks for reminding me of this @GuardianAngel. I so enjoyed the first season, I can't wait to see how they change things up this time. And the fact the Tyler is going to be on is just a bonus.

I am actually excited for all that is coming up...Special Forces, BIP, Golden Bachelor, AR and DWTS. I haven't watched so much reality tv in ages!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:19 am

@GuardianAngel Guessing he goes pretty far as he talks days and days. If he was eliminated quickly it wouldn't be that. How ironic if he and Hannah are both winners!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing