SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tannah - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by alwayscooking Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So I’m pretty sure I heard Tyler called Hannah babe during the water pong IG live.

I missed that!  Towards the beginning?
Yeah. It’s not really clear so people are debating what was said but I can only go off what I heard. Hannah came out and asked ‘can I just sit right here’ and Tyler off camera responds ‘c’mere babe’ then the sound of a chair being pulled out.

He definitely said it!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

tannah - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:54 pm

Kas_256 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So I’m pretty sure I heard Tyler called Hannah babe during the water pong IG live.

I have to agree. I’ve listen to that part a few times now and hear a “hey babe” or “yeah babe” type thing.
Amazing pick up from you as I wouldn’t have caught it myself 🤔🤔

@Kas
@ReneeM
How can I see this video you’re referring to? TIA

It’s Tyler’s second Instagram live story. I’m so sorry I have no idea how or if you can link a live story

Thank you!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:24 am

YEP! He did say it! And now I am just praying ABC will air the wedding! Ha Ha!
No, jk, but I am so glad they are taking their time, letting people in at their own pace. But, sort of too.. I have moved her in with Matt and Tyler in NYC. It's a balance my friends!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:26 am

alwayscooking wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I missed that!  Towards the beginning?
Yeah. It’s not really clear so people are debating what was said but I can only go off what I heard. Hannah came out and asked ‘can I just sit right here’ and Tyler off camera responds ‘c’mere babe’ then the sound of a chair being pulled out.

He definitely said it!

I agree. I'm not totally clear whether he said "c'mere" or "here" or Hi" or "Hey" - different people seemed to hear all of these possibilities. But what I DID hear was him calling Hannah "babe".
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:36 am

Doggoneit wrote:YEP!  He did say it!  And now I am just praying ABC will air the wedding!  Ha Ha!
No, jk, but I am so glad they are taking their time, letting people in at their own pace.  But, sort of too.. I have moved her in with Matt and Tyler in NYC.  It's a balance my friends!

Hahaha!  I love this.  Hopefully if it ever comes to Hannah moving to New York City, I am sure Matt would not mind one little bit.  tannah - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 3806527698

Last edited by LaineyG on Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:10 am

I don't know whether they are actually dating or just trying to see where this relationship can go ... or simply becoming really great lifelong friends (it could be all 3) ... but I really like their friendship, sheer respect, support, admiration and appreciation for each other. beatingheart And that is love to me. They might not (ever) be a couple, but this love they both reciprocate is something really special. And ... if they don't end up together then their significant other will have to be even "better" to top this connection, which means they both can be considered lucky. That said, I haven't taken into account their attraction and whether that has ever changed.

BUT ... let me just say to all #tannah/BN fans who keep asking the same freaking question ... everywhere and in every livestream story and comment under any post of anyone with a slight connection to Tyler or Hannah ... that YOUR question is just as annoying as Barb (and I've only heard of her).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:39 am

Lots of cute interaction with them today in the workout
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:43 am

Check out this first pic from a few days ago. Tyler looks so goofy and smitten. https://www.instagram.com/p/B916YxPHcdw/?igshid=7v2ojizqm2la

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:02 am

Ok, I finally got a chance to actually watch their live workouts live... I'm going to need their instructor to stop saying they are all living under the same roof and that they are properly practicing social distancing. That is just a flat out lie. We know for a fact that at the very least Phil, Olivia, and Kate are going back home to their own residences with other family members. They are not the worst, but they are also not doing the best they can be by adhering to recommended guidelines. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am

dee wrote:Ok, I finally got a chance to actually watch their live workouts live... I'm going to need their instructor to stop saying they are all living under the same roof and that they are properly practicing social distancing. That is just a flat out lie. We know for a fact that at the very least Phil, Olivia, and Kate are going back home to their own residences with other family members. They are not the worst, but they are also not doing the best they can be by adhering to recommended guidelines. JMO.
 Also Matt and Austin have been in and out as well as everyone at the pool the other day.    They are doing better than a week ago but far from setting an example. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:27 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
dee wrote:Ok, I finally got a chance to actually watch their live workouts live... I'm going to need their instructor to stop saying they are all living under the same roof and that they are properly practicing social distancing. That is just a flat out lie. We know for a fact that at the very least Phil, Olivia, and Kate are going back home to their own residences with other family members. They are not the worst, but they are also not doing the best they can be by adhering to recommended guidelines. JMO.
 Also Matt and Austin have been in and out as well as everyone at the pool the other day.    They are doing better than a week ago but far from setting an example. IMO

I'm kind of interested in the living arrangement. I actually don't think Austin and their aussie friend Matt live in Andrea's house. I know they may not want to be included in Tiktoks, but they are never around at all. I think they've dropped in twice probably. Perhaps Austin and friend lives with Tyler's other relatives. The pool QC were at is definitely not Andrea's residence, I'm going to assume it's one of their relatives.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:34 am

Yes, it's difficult for me to watch all the interaction and not adhering to the pleading of so many to maintain social distance and stay home.

To add to the above, does anybody cook? It seems they are always eating take out which IMO that alone is a huge risk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing