SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 26 of 55 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:49 am

Looking forward to the OG seasons as I never watched them. Also curious if Alex will appear. Wonder if he's married/dating?

Oooh Cassie will be talking about her break-up. Wonder how she will handle that.

Think Nicole was on Colton’s season like Demi. Just remember her getting into arguments. Also I would not call her or Demi fan favorites. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 1f49c

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 8367-910 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 I_got_13 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 E5kqdm15 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:27 pm

@suzq I never thought for a second they weren't together. I just found it odd that he wasn't mentioned.

It makes sense that he was away and of course he was doing something positive to help others. He's such a catch.

I thought he was a firefighter but then left? Can't quite recall? Not sure what this is all about. Maybe he did leave at one time and had to get recertified?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBqT-VUnBo2/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:01 pm

Trista was talking about the ~single mom life~ on her Insta because Ryan wasn't staying there for quite a while because of work (not sure of details). Not sure if he's still away, but seeing as they must have filmed all this stuff a while ago (eg last week showed Dean with his long hair but he has a shaved head now) I guess that's why he's not there.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:14 pm

@GuardianAngel I vaguely remember he left Vial CO, fire department. The IG fire academy is located in Denver , so maybe he needs to be re-trained in a new city?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:39 pm

@sdmom Yes I think that's the situation. I was scrolling through his IG earlier (which is great btw) because I sort of remember him posting when he left Vail F/F but didn't see it.

I tried again, and I found this one his 1 year anniversary of leaving.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxPgU1wn57s/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:17 am

He’s such a gem! Forever my number 1 F1. Trista is so lucky and smart to chose him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Does anyone know the other seasons coming up? I will watch tonight -- I didn't really watch a lot of JoJo's season when it first aired, so it will be a new experience for me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:16 pm

I wish that they would air Chris Soules' season because I didn't watch it before, but I doubt they will.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:16 pm

@suzq I'm not sure what's after tonight's epi. If there's a list somewhere I missed it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:34 pm

Anyone watching? JoJo had an interesting group of guys IMO>

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:12 pm

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 Ebt3xaUVAAAzX4i
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Mood when @JoelleFletcher is back on our screen 😍 pic.twitter.com/rRw2t8NFYb
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:15 am

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 26 EbuGmEuXQAEKS6O
Brett S. Vergara @BrettSVergara
The most important part of #TheBachelorGOAT so far is @Sarah_Hyland’s shirt. VOTE, Y’ALL. pic.twitter.com/1eSTLSGtte
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrettSVergara/media/grid?idx=3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 55 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers