SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:29 pm

@notarose The second last paragraph of @bluwavz post says Nikki will join CH. IA I'd listen to her on one of the podcasts. Maybe after tomorrow night, someone will invite her.

JPG occasionally responds to tweets from BN. He asked Millsy for the link where he could watch the epis.

Somehow I can't see him and CH having a conversation. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose The second last paragraph of @bluwavz post says Nikki will join CH. IA I'd listen to her on one of the podcasts. Maybe after tomorrow night, someone will invite her.

JPG occasionally responds to tweets from BN. He asked Millsy for the link where he could watch the epis.

Somehow I can't see him and CH having a conversation. laugh out loud

Oops, I didn’t read @bluwavz post very carefully.
:yes: hard to imagine a CH/JPG reunion giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:43 pm

CH probably said absolutely not to JPG and Andi. laugh out loud

Maybe I should tweet CH asking why not Andi??  :stirthepot

She wasn't my favourite person but boy she is doing a lot of good for other's by keeping fit and healthy. She has quite the following, which is a nice positive thing to see.

Hugesmile

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzsgroAZzq/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:55 am

Andi looks amazing! Look at those toned legs.

So what's the remaining schedule for GOAT? I see that we don't have a show on tonight.  Will it be Nick and then JPG?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:CH probably said absolutely not to JPG and Andi. laugh out loud

Maybe I should tweet CH asking why not Andi??  :stirthepot

She wasn't my favourite person but boy she is doing a lot of good for other's by keeping fit and healthy. She has quite the following, which is a nice positive thing to see.

Hugesmile

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzsgroAZzq/

She looks fantastic

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:07 pm

Amethyst wrote:Andi looks amazing! Look at those toned legs.

So what's the remaining schedule for GOAT? I see that we don't have a show on tonight.  Will it be Nick and then JPG?

JPablo is tonight and I believe that is the last one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:22 pm

There’s no episode tonight. Nick's will be on the 31st and JPG'S WILL BE ON Sept 7th according to posts up thread.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:48 pm

@albean99 Thanks. It must be a repeat on our local channel, but I knew they were ending with JPab.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:40 pm

So disappointed in their selections for the supposedly Greatest seasons !
How many couples that actually got married? Sean Jason and (1/2 episode of ) Trista!
More Bachelorettes married Their f1. Why are they not shown?

Very disappointing.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:41 pm

Yes give me updates on Kaitlyn and Andi even though I already know laugh out loud I'm not sure if Becca will give an update on her relationship since it seems these episodes were filmed/taped before filming of Clare's season and says she's going to be talking about her opinion on Clare. no idea

@sdmom they probably had to limit which ones to show since they only had a few weeks before the start of DWTS. Maybe it will get another season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 51 1f49c

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 51 8367-910 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 51 I_got_13 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 51 E5kqdm15 tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:17 pm

Ok it must be a repeat for me too. I have not watched them all because I wasn't interested in seeing some. Tonight is JoJo's season, has that been aired already?

@sdmom IA totally disappointed in their choices.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:15 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1299422071609593858?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers