SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 50 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:42 pm

@blueblues @Amethyst IMO opinion Corrine was there for entertainment purposes and she delivered in spades. Not all of us care for what she offers. I ended up feeling sorry for her as I think privilege stunted her learning and maturing.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:00 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@blueblues @Amethyst IMO opinion Corrine was there for entertainment purposes and she delivered in spades. Not all of us care for what she offers. I ended up feeling sorry for her as I think privilege stunted her learning and maturing.

That's a fair observation.

As far as Taylor goes, she is/was the credentialed professional, and IMO should have known better. But perhaps she was just worn down. As much as I didn't care for her, she didn't deserve the massive fallout afterward.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@blueblues @Amethyst IMO opinion Corrine was there for entertainment purposes and she delivered in spades. Not all of us care for what she offers. I ended up feeling sorry for her as I think privilege stunted her learning and maturing.

That's a fair observation.

As far as Taylor goes, she is/was the credentialed professional, and IMO should have known better. But perhaps she was just worn down. As much as I didn't care for her, she didn't deserve the massive fallout afterward.
Taylor had just completed her masters. JMO she was applying her book learning to the Bach social experiment and got carried away, in particular with regard to Corinne. She was 23 with limited life and professional experience. I saw her as bright-eyed and bushy tailed, fresh out of college, someone who didn’t have enough distance from her textbooks. Jacqueline, from Aries’ season, worked in the psych field but was older and better able to focus on her own experience with the lead.
Taylor has it figured out now and is apparently doing well professionally. Live and learn.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:55 pm

The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons – Ever!: SEASON FINALE - Juan Pablo Galavis (9/7)

Aug. 21, 2020

SEASON FINALE

RELIVE JUAN PABLO’S CONTROVERSIAL SEASON INTRODUCING
THE NEXT BACHELORETTE – CLARE CRAWLEY –
ON THE SEASON FINALE OF
ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR: THE GREATEST SEASONS – EVER!,’
MONDAY, SEPT. 7

Chris Harrison Virtually Visits With Bachelorette Greats Trista, Kaitlyn, Andi, DeAnna and Becca, and other Bachelor Nation Favorites

Clare Chats with Chris from Quarantine on Location of Her Upcoming Season of
‘The Bachelorette’

“Juan Pablo Galavis” – Juan Pablo, the charming soccer player and single dad from Venezuela went from being the sexiest man alive to one of the most controversial Bachelors in franchise history. Simultaneously, Bachelor Nation was introduced to Clare Crawley. Her search for love with Juan Pablo not only changed her life but promises to make her own romantic journey to find her soul mate a memorable one. Chris Harrison will chat with trailblazing Bachelorettes Trista Rehn Sutter and Kaitlyn Bristowe, plus Andi Dorfman, DeAnna Pappas-Stagliano and Becca Kufrin, who will look back at this season and celebrate Clare’s upcoming quest for her happy ending, on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons – Ever!,” MONDAY, SEPT. 7 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

Sharleen Joynt, the elegant and sensual opera singer, was another of the amazing women whose physical chemistry with Juan Pablo was off the charts. Unfortunately, she discovered that the important emotional connection she needed just wasn’t developing, so she walked away. Now almost seven years later, Chris checks in virtually with Sharleen from her home to find out what tipped her decision to leave.

Bachelor Nation first met Andi on Juan Pablo’s season. The future Bachelorette was one of his final three women. She thought she was falling in love with Juan Pablo and visited the fantasy suite; but the next morning, she couldn’t wait to leave. Why the sudden drastic change of heart? Chris talks with Andi from her home about that stunning overnight date and the astounding breakup that followed.

Although Clare had a bumpy road to love with Juan Pablo, she was looking forward to becoming his wife. But on their last date together, he whispered something to her during the helicopter ride that was about to change everything. Later that night, Clare confronted Juan Pablo, but Bachelor Nation’s collective jaws dropped when she seemed satisfied with his answer. Chris chats with Bachelorette standouts Trista and Kaitlyn, who shed some light on what Clare must have been experiencing.

On proposal day, Clare finally saw Juan Pablo for who he was. She stood up for herself and put him in his place – one of the most incredible and empowering moments in the history of “The Bachelor.” Two Bachelorettes – DeAnna Pappas-Stagliano and Becca Kufrin – will discuss this iconic moment in Bachelor history with Chris from their homes, as well as what Clare’s triumph meant to them.

In the end, Juan Pablo chose not to propose to his chosen woman, Nikki Ferrell. How did she feel about leaving as his girlfriend and not his fiancée? She shares her thoughts on the situation with Chris in a remote interview from her home.

Finally, Clare will join Chris from quarantine on location where she is waiting to meet the men who will be on her upcoming season of “The Bachelorette.” She’ll share her thoughts about Juan Pablo’s season and her own. What actually happened that day in the helicopter? What secrets will she reveal about her upcoming journey to find love? Clare‘s long-awaited season is almost here.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/juan-pablo-galavis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:25 pm

I knew that they would end with JPab's season so they could introduce Clare in her big dramatic moment full of BS.

And of course we have to have Andi and her BS audition for the bette.

This will be my least favourite season since I never liked any of his final three, but particularly disliked Andi and Clare. So much dreary drama from all of them. Plus, pretty much everyone knows that Clare has already exited her bette season so what is the point?

no tbt - The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 50 2292733854

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:27 am

Juan Pablo's season was such a train wreck. Towards the end I was rooting for Nikki to "win" since I disliked her at the time, and felt that she and Juan Pablo deserved each other.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:05 am

Amethyst wrote:Juan Pablo's season was such a train wreck. Towards the end I was rooting for Nikki to "win" since I disliked her at the time, and felt that she and Juan Pablo deserved each other.

I wasn't a fan of any of them and the only redeeming thing for me was that they did a lot of good travel...Seoul, S Korea, Vietnam, Miami, New Zealand, St. Lucia...and now we are stuck at camp!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:05 pm

I enjoyed that season because he wasn't playing by the rules. laugh out loud

I enjoyed following them after filming. There were some beautiful pictures of them together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I enjoyed that season because he wasn't playing by the rules. laugh out loud

I enjoyed following them after filming. There were some beautiful pictures of them together.
So did I.
Those pictures are actually still up on Nikki’s IG. Here is an old favorite of mine.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:33 pm

@blueblues thanks for the throwback! I think they truly cared for one another. Following them showed just how much.

I just checked his twitter. He tweets mostly in Spanish but recently tweeted this.

https://twitter.com/JuanPaGalavis

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:52 pm

Sorry for the double post, but why wouldn't they have Andi on? :uptonogood I would have thought she would be on over DeAnna who was already on and doesn't have anything to do with that season.

@blueblues now you have me scrolling through Nikki's IG. laugh out loud She has a few pics "a lot" with JPG!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:19 pm

^^^
I’d like to hear Nikki interviewed by 1 of the podcasts. It’s been years since her season so the emotional aspect would be gone. Like Courtney from Ben F’s season, Nikki was disliked by many in the house and heavily trolled on IG but unlike Courtney, Nikki’s POV in retrospect is unknown.
@GuardianAngel No mention of either Andi or Nikki. Maybe they will both do a quick cameo. And Juan Pablo question

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers