SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiance - Self-Quarantined - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiance - Self-Quarantined - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiance - Self-Quarantined - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2020 10:10 pm

"I'm a little nervous. Clay is a guy that I like a lot. He was a football player. He's been in a few reality TV shows before. He's so hot," Flores says.

Flores shares that she and Clay met a few months ago on social media and went on a first date.

While she liked him early on, Flores shares that it wasn't the "right time," as she wasn't exactly ready to date.

However, now that she is ready, things have become a bit complicated thanks to the pandemic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiance - Self-Quarantined - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiance - Self-Quarantined - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2020 10:39 pm

Darcy's ex, Jesse. I always liked him, he is in a hotel room in The Netherlands so he can be close to his mother. A good friend has been infected with COVID, is in the hospital and he's getting groceries for his friends son who is in quarantine. He has a sweet conversation with is mother who is a teacher looking after kids of essential works. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:10 pm

I think the last epi was June 1st? It's so difficult to find info for me because it's US based and half of the info is not available outside of USA.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah it's been over for a few weeks now that the other 90 Day spin-offs are on. Probably was just a one time thing to pass time until all the other shows started up again.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! I'm trying to organize the threads and lock the ones that aren't current.

If anyone notices any please let me know. TY

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiance - Self-Quarantined - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum