SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:49 am

I was switching back and forth and the part of the birth I saw was the very end and her son came out while she was sitting backwards. Then she turned and there was a lot of blacked out of her bottom area. MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4103285151 I'm all for seeing births on reality shows but I'm good without actually seeing the baby coming out and that's exactly what Jamie did. Be warned if anyone wants to watch laugh out loud

The other couples look like they are having lots of fun. Ashley and Anthony making home movies because she wants to cut his hair and he says no. Stephanie and AJ had a mini vacation in their office using a blow-up pool since they couldn't go on vacation and she needed a break from working. Danielle and Bobby took a pregnancy test but it didn't show the results! Hmm maybe next week's episode.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:54 pm

I know that a few days ago, Danielle posted Instagram pix of her guest room and how she had decorated it. She said she didn't want to spend too much money on it because hopefully it would be turned into a baby's room some day. Made me think that the pregnancy test is negative.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:36 am

How much do you think the couples get paid for Couple's Cam?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:03 am

Danielle is pregnant! She took one test that had a full line and then a faint line so then she took 4 others and those came out positive!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:37 am

Well, I'll be darned....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:11 pm

@Linds911thanks for posting. I saw part of that when she got the one line but I didn't know the outcome.

I just googled that season to see if any of the others are together. They are the only couple together from Season 7!

Congrats to Danielle Bobby and Olivia!

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1790118014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:31 pm

@provenceguy I figured she must be pregnant since they kept everyone guessing by waiting another episode for the results.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:40 pm

I read today that Danielle lost her Henry today. So sad. I have lost way too many fur babies and it never gets easier.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:45 pm

Oh gosh, that is so sad. I have never experienced such grief and heartbreak after I lost my precious little fur baby girl.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCDmmetAG-u/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 am

provenceguy wrote:How much do you think the couples get paid for Couple's Cam?

I;ve wondered the same thing: there was an unconfirmed rumor that the original casts made $1500 per episode but I don't know if that's accurate. Even if it is, I would think the couples cam salary would be less since they are sharing the spotlight with several other couples. (although production costs would seem to be minimal if there is no cast onsite at each of the couples homes.) no idea
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:27 pm

That's not bad money for what they do!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Is this still on or what's going on? So frustrating I can't find any info. It directs me to the Canadian site which is useless. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Couples Cam - May 20 - Wednesdays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Linds911
pikake
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: