SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:09 pm

Guess what? Another spin off.  dizzy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:47 pm

Woot!! My DVR is loving all these spin-offs I keep adding! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know any of these people. Do you think they are random new people or have you seen any of these people before?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] New couples and also 2 couples who were on the last season. Jenny (the older lady) and Summit who he had a secret that he was in an arranged marriage and kept it a secret from Jenny and didn't tell his family he was dating. Now it seems he's getting a divorced but may not be. dizzy The other couple is Jhoon and Deavan who had a baby together during last season. Also looks like another same-sex couple as I saw 2 guys together in TV previews.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the update. I missed one or two season's after Jorge and the Russian girl because they turned me off. Should be good! Looking forward to it!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:50 pm

So I watched the first episode of this season and wowza where to begin. laugh out loud One girl already pregnant after 3 months after meeting a guy and wants to give birth in his hometown. Another girl doesn't want to follow the rules of her fiancees religion and she's keeping a secret that she's still married. dizzy My favorite couple so far looks like the 2 same-sex guys, Armando and Kenny. Armando was married, has a daughter, yet after 8 yrs of marriage told his wife he was gay, then a few months after they separated she passed away from a car accident. His family never supported him being gay, never wanted to talk about it. Kenny has been gay since he was a young kid, has 4 older kids, (3 are triplets!!) through IVF and a lady helped him as the surrogate. They have a 26 year age difference but so far they seem like they can make it work. This season seems like a lot already!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:01 pm

What's wrong with people like Brittany who is still married but has been in a relationship with someone else and planning on getting married to someone she doesn't plan on following his strict culture. We've seen this so many times. Do they think their partner will just change their ways?

Kenny does not look 26 yrs older. I feel so sorry for Armando and his predicament. Everyone should be able to live their life without having to hide their sexuality. What a sad back story. I'm in tears as he tells his sister.

The girl who plans on giving birth in Ethiopia has rocks in her head.

Previews for next week look intense.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:42 pm

I just noticed TLC has a couple of epi's. I think I'm watching epi 1. Home is Where the Heart is dizzy So I have no idea what epi I was watching when I posted. laugh out loud

I found this but even this info has incorrect dates? They have two June 8th's.

Source

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:16 pm

Epi 2 is on now, which I saw last week, so now I know which way I'm going. laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:37 am

My oh my is Deavan's mom a royal B***! She was cursing up a storm in that car ride. Look we get you are in a new country that you have never been before and are exhausted from traveling but calm down! Also Deavan had a mood as well wishing her in-laws weren't there. no no

laugh out loud that Brittany and Yazan are already fighting within minutes of being together. Yeah if she doesn't want to care about his religion it's not going to work out at all.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:48 pm

I never saw so many bleeps in one sentence on TV laugh out loud.

These people that think they can go to another country and expect not abide by their laws have another thing coming. Brittany saying she's American and has her own culture, sorry but go back to American then. That was so disrespectful to Yazan Clueless and irresponsible. Don't they know anything before they get there??

That goodbye scene with Kenneth was so sad. I hope he and Armando are still together.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Bringing this forward with the next new epi details.

GuardianAngel wrote:I just noticed TLC has a couple of epi's. I think I'm watching epi 1. Home is Where the Heart is dizzy So I have no idea what epi I was watching when I posted. laugh out loud

I found this but even this info has incorrect dates? They have two June 8th's.

Source

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum