SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks!

I'm surprised to see some previous couples but very happy to see Kenny and Armando!

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Cast Announced for Season 3: Meet the 6 Couples
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:10 pm

I just saw a preview. Get ready! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:28 pm

Oh I am!! There's a new girl who is going to move for a guy whose cheated on her. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:11 pm

I missed it. They didn't show Kenny and Armando so I'm ok that I missed it. laugh out loud

Here's a recap.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:26 pm

yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:27 pm

I was in San Diego visiting my best friend so I had to catch up on DVR. Kenny & Armando are my favorites and I was sad they weren't on this episode. Seems they will show them have wedding issues w/ Kenny being homesick and Armando's dad showing up or not.

Evelina needs to end things with Corey. He cheated on you once, left you to go to Peru so clearly he's not all in the relationship.

Thank for the recap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as I don't know the names of the new couples yet. Ellie's bf/fiancee also cheated on her yet she's still going to his country to see if he's ok during the hurricane!! Girl! duh

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope you had a great visit. Sounds like fun!

I don't know how anyone can stay with a cheater.

Kenny and Armando's IG is filled with love. I'm happy it looks like all is well.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it was!! She moved there about 6+ years ago after she got married so myself and another friend go visit her, her husband and 2 yr old son about once a month unless she comes to visit.

I was flipping back and forth between this and Dodgers but what I saw was interesting. Ari getting all dressed up, nails and all for her ex-husband to visit! Like she must still have feelings for him, the way she was smiling and all when he arrived. Poor Bini. Steven is already keeping secrets from Alina, that won't end well.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's so nice to keep in touch with good friends even though they are not near. yes

I keep forgetting this is on! I missed it again. I'll have to catch a rerun.

Constant complaining would drive me insane. He looks completely different in a good way.

90 Day Fiance’s Sumit Singh Reveals His ‘Biggest Turnoff’ About Jenny Slatten

Sumit hesitated to admit his “biggest turnoff,” but after getting permission from Jenny, he revealed that “complaints” get on his nerves. (She guessed “Jenny forgetting” was his pet peeve, but apparently a negative attitude is more bothersome to him.)

“Because I complain too much,” Jenny admitted. “I do. It’s true.”

Sumit then elaborated on why complaining annoys him. “I don’t know whether it’s an American thing or not, but I don’t think it’s an American thing,” he said. “She has issues with everything.”

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:30 am

I'm happy to see Ariella and Biny and Alina and Stephen as well as Kenny and Armando

I am originally from Bulgaria so Alina is similar to me but not everything
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:38 pm

Well well well.. this season has been a snooze fest. Ari wants Bini to move to the US with her yet when the lawyer says they can in 19 days yet she's not ready. :crazed Victor and Ellie have a fight yet the next morning he proposes to her. laugh out loud yeah sure ok then. Stephen and Alina are freaking out because they have to get married in 2 days yet they seem like they don't even want to get married. Poor Jenny when will she realize that Sumit doesn't want to get married??

I don't see any of these couples lasting except for Kenny and Armando. Their wedding is on tomorrow's episode! Yay! I hope Armando's dad will be ok with them kissing.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the update. I've completely lost track of this show.

I'm so happy for Kenny and Armando. Is this on Sunday nights?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - The Other Way - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum