SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:11 pm

Julia working on the farm was cringeworthy. I'll be surprised if these two last as well as Jovi and? forget her name, they are brutal. Michael and Natalie are always fighting and Stephanie who is rolling out the cash left right and centre has rocks in her head.

I'm not sure if any of these couples will be together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:18 pm

I seriously doubt any of them last. I also fell that Brandon needs to cut the apron strings as soon as possible. If he doesn’t he is going to have a ton of problems in the future.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:34 am

Brandon and Julia want/ed to get married on May 9th and his parents were annoyed because it was Mother's Day weekend! Uhh that day is a Sunday and the 9th was the day before (2020) so what was the big deal? Did she want Brandon to spend all weekend with her? dizzy

I also don't see any of them lasting except maybe Rebecca and Zied since they have been engaged for so long. Maybe Brandon/Julia if she is pregnant which I think season previews showed them taking a test.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:57 pm

Brandon is a sucky baby, his parents are ridiculous. She wants them to go in the hot tub naked because it messes up the water if you wear bathing suit, but they can't sleep together. I've had a hot tub, that's BS. They seem to be getting the most airtime.

This is horrible. She must have been scared out of her mind.

90 Day Fiancé: What Happened To Amira After Being Detained In Mexico?
https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-amira-lollysa-andrew-detained-mexico/

Zied just got there and he's already talking about going home for visits. Rebecca gets a new apartment, same one she lived in with her ex, but there's no furniture because it's in storage? Would you not want to make sure everything is set up and comfortable for when he arrived?

Mike and Natalie are so opposite I'd be surprised if they stay together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:09 am

I can not even with Brandon's parents.. like just stop!! Let Julia relax for a few days let her sleep in if she wants too. And Brandon needs to step up and tell his parents to slow down. Grow some and move out already! Or at least tell them the truth that you want your own life with Julia. It will just get worse if they even get married.

Does Rebeca not know how to call a moving company and bring all the furniture and set it up? How embarrassing to make him sleep on a mattress and sit on the floor. She didn't even buy any food for him by the looks of what was inside her fridge.

Poor Amira, just break up with him now, not worth it. Yara might be pregnant oh boy! The rest of the couples are just no use.

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:43 pm

She is unbearable to watch. Brandon should have moved out and set up their own place. It's not like he didn't know what his mother is like. She's embarrassing.

https://twitter.com/90Leaks

Stephanie is out of her mind spending all that money on Ryan and giving him her mother's engagement ring so he has it when he proposes. That ring will end up in some pawn shop I'm sure.

Natalie is getting on my nerves the way she's always telling Mike what to eat or drink. I'm sure her intentions are good but she comes across so harsh, like stop eating meat right now!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:26 pm

^^ Agree. Brandon needs to grow a pair and move out or else he's going to lose Julia.

So Yara is pregnant? Oh boy!!! Stephanie, stop buying expensive things... he is just using you!! And yes her mother's ring will be sold ASAP.

Amira? and Andrew's visa will expire before they even see each other. Poor girl must have been super scared that whole time.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:14 pm

Brandon is such a wimp. He's blaming everything on Julia. His mother is having a meltdown.

His father telling his mother, Brandon needs to take control. Brandon needs to grow up and hasn't because of Mommy.

Mike doesn't seem like he cares one way or another about anything. laugh out loud

Jovi is such an idiot. She tells him she's pregnant while getting a tattoo in the middle of the street, doesn't help.

The older women with younger men are a mess. They are insecure and have trust issue's.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:32 pm

No epi tonight.

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu268

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:56 pm

I don't know how any of these couples will stay together.

All they do is argue, and all have trust issue's. dizzy

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:36 pm

I agree. I feel most sad for Yara now that she's pregnant. I doubt any will ever get married this season.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:13 pm

I can't stand all these people so jealous and not trusting! Natalie keeps bringing up the past, Yara is constantly yelling and crying at Jovi, and Stephanie, well she's just out of her mind. dizzy

Brandon blames Julia about possibly being pregnant. :angryemotion His parents are too much! I could never live with them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum