SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:36 am

Brandon's parents just remind me every time that I'm so thankful my parents are no where as bad as them!! Also Brandon it takes 2 to tango mister! Maybe you should listen to your parents on just one thing! Protection.!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:56 pm

Ugh this week's episode was cringe-worthy. Everyone fighting, trying on wedding dresses without a date set. WTF is with Jovi going a strip club every night and on the night before your wedding?? no no Brandon's mom needs to get over that he and Julia want to get married the day before Mother's Day... you have celebrated enough days with him chill out!! Brandon doesn't even care about this wedding poor Julia.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 90dayfiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:20 pm

I just caught up last week's epi and am watching tonight's epi. What a mess!

IIRC didn't Natalie decide on her own to go to Michael's? He was never ready to marry her especially after she threw the ring at him.

Jovi is a jerk and is not someone who should get married.

Brandon's mother is aka Peter Weber's mother. laugh out loud Brandon should just stay single and live at home forever. What a wuss.

I can't see any of these relationships to work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:26 pm

Stephanie is all about hooking up with young guys then accusing them of cheating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:53 pm

Stephanie is out of her mind. She has issue's. I'm embarrassed for her. Harris is only wanting to get to the US to make a better life for his family in Belize. Meanwhile she buy's her men with money and lavish gifts.

Andrew treating Amira the way he did, making her travel all over the place and was so mean to her, is disgusting.

Jovi and Yari's wedding was comical with the Elvis impersonator. I hope everything goes well for them, but I can't see them lasting.

What is wrong with Michael?!! and why is Natalie putting up with him!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Stephanie is out of her mind. She has issue's. I'm embarrassed for her. Harris is only wanting to get to the US to make a better life for his family in Belize. Meanwhile she buy's her men with money and lavish gifts.

Andrew treating Amira the way he did, making her travel all over the place and was so mean to her, is disgusting.

Jovi and Yari's wedding was comical with the Elvis impersonator. I hope everything goes well for them, but I can't see them lasting.

What is wrong with Michael?!! and why is Natalie putting up with him!

All such awful role models. I hate that young girls will watch this.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:48 pm

Was spending Easter w/ family so I had to DVR it and will watch later. Guessing this was the finale thank goodness. Most of them got married now to see who is still together come the Tell All.

I do want to know what happened with Natalie and Mike.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:36 pm

I only got to watch a little of the Tell All. I'll have to catch up somehow.

Natalie and Mike seem to be still married when that was taped. I find it hard to believe they are still together.

Brandon finally moved out, his parents are something else.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:28 pm

Is anyone watching part two? Andrew is a jerk, he refuses to participate if Amira isn't on. She refuses to be on if he's in the room. He has a temper tantrum and leaves. She went through a lot, finally got home after all that travelling, being detained etc, and she found out he's back on the dating site where they met.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:05 pm

I think every one of these couples are doomed. dizzy

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:20 pm

I agree the only ones I think stand a chance at all are Rebecca and Zied.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:14 am

Thank god that's over. Though most of them are going to be on the next HEA season so we aren't done yet!

I hope Jovi and Yara work because they have a baby. Rebecca and Zied I can also see working. Brandon and Julia need to move ASAP or they have no choice!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum